Key features and details
- Sheep polyclonal to z DNA
- Suitable for: IP, In situ hybridization
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-z DNA antibody
製品の詳細Sheep polyclonal to z DNA
アプリケーション適用あり: IP, In situ hybridizationmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2079 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|In situ hybridization||Use at an assay dependent dilution. See below; Cerna, A. et al, European journal of Histochemistry.|
関連性Z-DNA is one of the many possible double helical structures of DNA. It is a left-handed double helical structure in which the double helix winds to the left in a zig-zag pattern (instead of to the right, like the more common B-DNA form). Z-DNA is thought to be one of three biologically active double helical structures along with A- and B-DNA.
ab2079 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Leonova K et al. TRAIN (Transcription of Repeats Activates INterferon) in response to chromatin destabilization induced by small molecules in mammalian cells. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29400649
- Safina A et al. FACT is a sensor of DNA torsional stress in eukaryotic cells. Nucleic Acids Res 45:1925-1945 (2017). PubMed: 28082391
- Lu P et al. The Za domain of fish PKZ converts DNA hairpin with d(GC)n inserts to Z-conformation. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai) 45:1062-8 (2013). PubMed: 24113090
- Cerná A et al. Z-DNA, a new in situ marker for transcription. Eur J Histochem 48:49-56 (2004). PubMed: 15145775