製品名Anti-XRCC1 antibody [33-2-5]
XRCC1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [33-2-5] to XRCC1
特異性This antibody is specific for XRCC1 (85 kDa).
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IP, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
種交差性交差種: Rat, Human, Chinese hamster
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human XRCC1.
- IHC-P: Human testis tissue.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）Purified from ascites.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Nucleotide metabolism
- Purine and pyrimidine synthesis
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1838 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 85 kDa.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 17982170|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform enzymatic antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IHC-Fr||1/50 - 1/100.|
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab170192 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
機能Corrects defective DNA strand-break repair and sister chromatid exchange following treatment with ionizing radiation and alkylating agents.
配列類似性Contains 2 BRCT domains.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylation of Ser-371 causes dimer dissociation. Phosphorylation by CK2 promotes interaction with APTX and APLF.
細胞内局在Nucleus. Accumulates at sites of DNA damage.
- Information by UniProt
- DNA repair protein XRCC1 antibody
- RCC antibody
- X ray repair complementing defective repair in chinese hamster antibody
All lanes : Anti-XRCC1 antibody [33-2-5] (ab1838) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Human dermal fibroblast - whole cell lysate. Treated with non-targeting siRNA
Lane 2 : Human dermal fibroblast - whole cell lysate. Treated with XRCC1 siRNA
All lanes : HRP-conjugated rabbit anti-mouse IgG at 1/2500 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 85 kDa
Observed band size: 85 kDa
Exposure time: 30 seconds
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human testis tissue labelling XRCC1 with ab1838.
ab1838 staining XRCC1 in HeLa cells by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with 4% BSA for 10 minutes. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/200) for 1 hour. An undiluted Alexa Fluor® 555-conjugated donkey anti-mouse IgG polyclonal was used as the secondary antibody.
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab1838 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab1838, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG2b [PLPV219] (ab91366, 2µg/1x106 cells ) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.
ab1838 は 45 報の論文で使用されています。
- Kordon MM et al. PML-like subnuclear bodies, containing XRCC1, juxtaposed to DNA replication-based single-strand breaks. FASEB J 33:2301-2313 (2019). PubMed: 30260704
- Tang S et al. Ionizing radiation-induced growth in soft agar is associated with miR-21 upregulation in wild-type and DNA double strand break repair deficient cells. DNA Repair (Amst) 78:37-44 (2019). PubMed: 30954901
- Wu YG et al. The association of XRCC1 polymorphism with osteosarcoma risk, clinicopathologic features, and prognosis in a Chinese Han population. Cancer Manag Res 10:4959-4967 (2018). PubMed: 30464596
- Ronson GE et al. PARP1 and PARP2 stabilise replication forks at base excision repair intermediates through Fbh1-dependent Rad51 regulation. Nat Commun 9:746 (2018). PubMed: 29467415
- Galanos P et al. Mutational signatures reveal the role of RAD52 in p53-independent p21-driven genomic instability. Genome Biol 19:37 (2018). PubMed: 29548335