Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to VSV-G tag (HRP)
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.19% HEPES, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Antibodies were immunoaffinity purified using the peptide immobilized on a solid phase.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3556 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/5000 - 1/20000.|
関連性Vesicular stomatitis virus (VSV), an enveloped RNA virus from the Rhabdoviridae family, is released from the plasma membrane of host cells by a process called budding. The glycoprotein (VSV-g) contains a domain in its extracellular membrane proximal stem that appears to be needed for efficient VSV budding.
- Vesicular stomatitis virus glycoprotein tag antibody
- VSV epitope tag antibody
- VSV tag antibody
ab3556 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Masuda Y et al. Regulation of HLTF-mediated PCNA polyubiquitination by RFC and PCNA monoubiquitination levels determines choice of damage tolerance pathway. Nucleic Acids Res 46:11340-11356 (2018). PubMed: 30335157
- Bellon A et al. VEGFR2 (KDR/Flk1) signaling mediates axon growth in response to semaphorin 3E in the developing brain. Neuron 66:205-19 (2010). WB . PubMed: 20434998
- Thyrell L et al. Interferon alpha-induced apoptosis in tumor cells is mediated through the phosphoinositide 3-kinase/mammalian target of rapamycin signaling pathway. J Biol Chem 279:24152-62 (2004). PubMed: 15056668