Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to VSV-G tag (FITC)
- Suitable for: ICC, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3863 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||1/100 - 1/400.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab37394 - Goat polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
関連性Vesicular stomatitis virus (VSV), an enveloped RNA virus from the Rhabdoviridae family, is released from the plasma membrane of host cells by a process called budding. The glycoprotein (VSV-g) contains a domain in its extracellular membrane proximal stem that appears to be needed for efficient VSV budding.
- Vesicular stomatitis virus glycoprotein tag antibody
- VSV epitope tag antibody
- VSV tag antibody
The first dot plot (A) corresponds to the sample unstained. The second plot (B) corresponds to the cells stained only with the anti-VSV-g tag antibody FITC, to see the background and the third (C), corresponds to the cells expressing VSV+ stained with anti VSVgFITC antibody.
For further details please see abreview.
ab3863 は 1 報の論文で使用されています。
- Bagashev A et al. CD19 Alterations Emerging after CD19-Directed Immunotherapy Cause Retention of the Misfolded Protein in the Endoplasmic Reticulum. Mol Cell Biol 38:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30104252