Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to VSV-G tag
- Suitable for: ICC, WB, IP, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-VSV-G tag antibody
VSV-G tag 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to VSV-G tag
特異性This product has been assayed by ELISA against 0.1 µg of the immunizing peptide. A 1/8000 to 1/32000 dilution of the antibody is recommended for this assay.
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC, WB, IP, ICC/IFmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1874 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
関連性Vesicular stomatitis virus (VSV), an enveloped RNA virus from the Rhabdoviridae family, is released from the plasma membrane of host cells by a process called budding. The glycoprotein (VSV-g) contains a domain in its extracellular membrane proximal stem that appears to be needed for efficient VSV budding.
- Vesicular stomatitis virus glycoprotein tag antibody
- VSV epitope tag antibody
- VSV tag antibody
ab1874 は 13 報の論文で使用されています。
- Dutta P et al. A novel modelling mechanism of PAEL receptor and GABARAPL2 interaction involved in Parkinson's disease. Neurosci Lett 673:12-18 (2018). ICC/IF . PubMed: 29496607
- Ni YX et al. A new role of anterograde motor Kif5b in facilitating large clathrin-coated vesicle mediated endocytosis via regulating clathrin uncoating. Cell Discov 4:65 (2018). PubMed: 30603101
- Pužar Dominkuš P et al. Nef is secreted in exosomes from Nef.GFP-expressing and HIV-1-infected human astrocytes. J Neurovirol 23:713-724 (2017). PubMed: 28762184
- Havekes R et al. Compartmentalized PDE4A5 Signaling Impairs Hippocampal Synaptic Plasticity and Long-Term Memory. J Neurosci 36:8936-46 (2016). WB, IHC, ICC/IF . PubMed: 27559174
- Havekes R et al. Sleep deprivation causes memory deficits by negatively impacting neuronal connectivity in hippocampal area CA1. Elife 5:N/A (2016). WB, IHC . PubMed: 27549340