Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to VP16 tag
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-VP16 tag antibody
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to VP16 tag
特異性This antibody was raised against an immunogen that is predicted to react with HSV-1. We do not expect this product to react with HSV-2. Abcam welcomes customer feedback and would appreciate any comments regarding this product.
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Herpes simplex virus VP16 tag aa 450 to the C-terminus conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
(Peptide available as
- This antibody recognises GAL4-VP16 recombinant fusion protein (30kDa) in Western blot.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4808 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab4808 at a 1/100 dilution staining mouse brain sections by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections). Following heat mediated antigen retrieval, the antibody was incubated with the tissue for 24 hours. Bound antibody was detected using an Alexa-Fluor 488 ® conjugated Donkey anti-Rabbit IgG.
This image is courtesy of an Abreview submitted on 10 March 2006.
Lane 1 : Marker
Lanes 2-3 : Anti-VP16 tag antibody (ab4808) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : GAL4-VP16 human recombinant E.coli
Lane 3 : GAL4-VP16 human recombinant E.coli
with VP16 tag peptide (ab13406) at 1 µg/ml
Lanes 2-3 : Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) Pre-Adsorbed at 1/10000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
ab4808 は 22 報の論文で使用されています。
- Rodrigue A et al. A global functional analysis of missense mutations reveals two major hotspots in the PALB2 tumor suppressor. Nucleic Acids Res 47:10662-10677 (2019). PubMed: 31586400
- Saito AN et al. Structure-function study of a novel inhibitor of the casein kinase 1 family in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Direct 3:e00172 (2019). PubMed: 31549020
- Wang L et al. Two Paralogous Tetraspanins TSP-12 and TSP-14 Function with the ADAM10 Metalloprotease SUP-17 to Promote BMP Signaling in Caenorhabditis elegans. PLoS Genet 13:e1006568 (2017). PubMed: 28068334
- Fehrenbacher N et al. The G protein-coupled receptor GPR31 promotes membrane association of KRAS. J Cell Biol 216:2329-2338 (2017). PubMed: 28619714
- Smith RWP et al. Viral and cellular mRNA-specific activators harness PABP and eIF4G to promote translation initiation downstream of cap binding. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:6310-6315 (2017). PubMed: 28559344