Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [F8/86] to Von Willebrand Factor
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Von Willebrand Factor antibody [F8/86]
Von Willebrand Factor 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [F8/86] to Von Willebrand Factor
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
Von Willebrand Factor isolated from human plasma.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tissue culture supernatant, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab778 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/15 - 1/30. Perform enzymatic antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
機能Important in the maintenance of hemostasis, it promotes adhesion of platelets to the sites of vascular injury by forming a molecular bridge between sub-endothelial collagen matrix and platelet-surface receptor complex GPIb-IX-V. Also acts as a chaperone for coagulation factor VIII, delivering it to the site of injury, stabilizing its heterodimeric structure and protecting it from premature clearance from plasma.
関連疾患Defects in VWF are the cause of von Willebrand disease (VWD) [MIM:277480]. VWD defines a group of hemorrhagic disorders in which the von Willebrand factor is either quantitatively or qualitatively abnormal resulting in altered platelet function. Symptoms vary depending on severity and disease type but may include prolonged bleeding time, deficiency of factor VIII and impaired platelet adhesion. Type I von Willebrand disease is the most common form and is characterized by partial quantitative plasmatic deficiency of an otherwise structurally and functionally normal Willebrand factor; type II is associated with a qualitative deficiency and functional anomalies of the Willebrand factor; type III is the most severe form and is characterized by total or near-total absence of Willebrand factor in the plasma and cellular compartments, also leading to a profound deficiency of plasmatic factor VIII.
配列類似性Contains 1 CTCK (C-terminal cystine knot-like) domain.
Contains 4 TIL (trypsin inhibitory-like) domains.
Contains 3 VWFA domains.
Contains 3 VWFC domains.
Contains 4 VWFD domains.
ドメインThe von Willebrand antigen 2 is required for multimerization of vWF and for its targeting to storage granules.
翻訳後修飾All cysteine residues are involved in intrachain or interchain disulfide bonds.
N- and O-glycosylated.
細胞内局在Secreted. Secreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix. Localized to storage granules.
- Information by UniProt
- Coagulation factor VIII antibody
- Coagulation factor VIII VWF antibody
- F8VWF antibody
ab778 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhang W et al. Cell-free therapy based on adipose tissue stem cell-derived exosomes promotes wound healing via the PI3K/Akt signaling pathway. Exp Cell Res 370:333-342 (2018). PubMed: 29964051
- Chen JH et al. Protective effects of atorvastatin on cerebral vessel autoregulation in an experimental rabbit model of subarachnoid hemorrhage. Mol Med Rep 17:1651-1659 (2018). PubMed: 29257200
- Wang Y et al. The transplantation of Akt-overexpressing amniotic fluid-derived mesenchymal stem cells protects the heart against ischemia-reperfusion injury in rabbits. Mol Med Rep 14:234-42 (2016). IHC-P ; Rabbit . PubMed: 27151366
- Lee DY et al. Synergistic effect of laminin and mesenchymal stem cells on tracheal mucosal regeneration. Biomaterials 44:134-42 (2015). IHC-P ; Rabbit . PubMed: 25617133
- Lisk C et al. Nrf2 activation: a potential strategy for the prevention of acute mountain sickness. Free Radic Biol Med 63:264-73 (2013). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 23722164
- Chabot S et al. A novel antiangiogenic and vascular normalization therapy targeted against human CD160 receptor. J Exp Med 208:973-86 (2011). IHC . PubMed: 21482699
- Ramaswamy S et al. The role of organ level conditioning on the promotion of engineered heart valve tissue development in-vitro using mesenchymal stem cells. Biomaterials 31:1114-25 (2010). IHC . PubMed: 19944458
- Chen X et al. Caffeine blocks disruption of blood brain barrier in a rabbit model of Alzheimer's disease. J Neuroinflammation 5:12 (2008). IHC-Fr ; Rabbit . PubMed: 18387175
- Naiem M et al. The value of immunohistological screening in the production of monoclonal antibodies. J Immunol Methods 50:145-60 (1982). PubMed: 6806388