Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Vitamin D Receptor
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Human
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- Signal Transduction
- Signaling Pathway
- Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Hormone Receptors
- Vitamin D Receptor
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3508 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/2000 - 1/4000.|
機能Nuclear hormone receptor. Transcription factor that mediates the action of vitamin D3 by controlling the expression of hormone sensitive genes. Regulates transcription of hormone sensitive genes via its association with the WINAC complex, a chromatin-remodeling complex. Recruited to promoters via its interaction with the WINAC complex subunit BAZ1B/WSTF, which mediates the interaction with acetylated histones, an essential step for VDR-promoter association. Plays a central role in calcium homeostasis.
関連疾患Defects in VDR are the cause of rickets vitamin D-dependent type 2A (VDDR2A) [MIM:277440]. A disorder of vitamin D metabolism resulting in severe rickets, hypocalcemia and secondary hyperparathyroidism. Most patients have total alopecia in addition to rickets.
配列類似性Belongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR1 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
ドメインComposed of three domains: a modulating N-terminal domain, a DNA-binding domain and a C-terminal ligand-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- 1 25 dihydroxyvitamin D3 receptor antibody
- 1 antibody
- 1,25 dihydroxyvitamin D3 receptor antibody
Ab3508 staining Human normal jejunum. Staining is localized to the nucleus.
Left panel: with primary antibody at 1/2000. Right panel: isotype control.
Sections were stained using an automated system DAKO Autostainer Plus , at room temperature. Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3-in-1 AR buffer, citrate pH 6.0 in a DAKO PT Link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 minutes. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 minutes and detected with Dako Envision Flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be required.
ab3508 は 36 報の論文で使用されています。
- Qin T et al. Prediction of the mechanisms of action of Shenkang in chronic kidney disease: A network pharmacology study and experimental validation. J Ethnopharmacol 246:112128 (2020). PubMed: 31386888
- Piotrowska A et al. Antiproliferative activity of side-chain truncated vitamin D analogs (PRI-1203 and PRI-1204) against human malignant melanoma cell lines. Eur J Pharmacol 881:173170 (2020). PubMed: 32445704
- Lee JS et al. Claudin-1 expression decreases with increasing pathological grade in actinic keratosis and may be a marker of high-risk actinic keratosis. Clin Exp Dermatol 44:483-490 (2019). PubMed: 30315595
- Zhang J et al. p62 functions as an oncogene in colorectal cancer through inhibiting apoptosis and promoting cell proliferation by interacting with the vitamin D receptor. Cell Prolif N/A:e12585 (2019). PubMed: 30793399
- Chen L et al. 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D exerts an antiaging role by activation of Nrf2-antioxidant signaling and inactivation of p16/p53-senescence signaling. Aging Cell 18:e12951 (2019). PubMed: 30907059