Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Vitamin D Receptor
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Vitamin D Receptor antibody
Vitamin D Receptor 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Vitamin D Receptor
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
交差が予測される動物種: Cow, Pig, Zebrafish, Saguinus oedipus
- IHC: Human jejunum
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- Signal Transduction
- Signaling Pathway
- Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Hormone Receptors
- Vitamin D Receptor
ChIP Related Products
The Abpromise guarantee
1/2000 - 1/4000.
1/2000 - 1/4000.
機能Nuclear hormone receptor. Transcription factor that mediates the action of vitamin D3 by controlling the expression of hormone sensitive genes. Regulates transcription of hormone sensitive genes via its association with the WINAC complex, a chromatin-remodeling complex. Recruited to promoters via its interaction with the WINAC complex subunit BAZ1B/WSTF, which mediates the interaction with acetylated histones, an essential step for VDR-promoter association. Plays a central role in calcium homeostasis.
関連疾患Defects in VDR are the cause of rickets vitamin D-dependent type 2A (VDDR2A) [MIM:277440]. A disorder of vitamin D metabolism resulting in severe rickets, hypocalcemia and secondary hyperparathyroidism. Most patients have total alopecia in addition to rickets.
配列類似性Belongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR1 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
ドメインComposed of three domains: a modulating N-terminal domain, a DNA-binding domain and a C-terminal ligand-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- 1 25 dihydroxyvitamin D3 receptor antibody
- 1 antibody
- 1,25 dihydroxyvitamin D3 receptor antibody
Ab3508 staining Human normal jejunum. Staining is localized to the nucleus.
Left panel: with primary antibody at 1/2000. Right panel: isotype control.
Sections were stained using an automated system DAKO Autostainer Plus , at room temperature. Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3-in-1 AR buffer, citrate pH 6.0 in a DAKO PT Link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 minutes. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 minutes and detected with Dako Envision Flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be required.
ab3508 は 42 報の論文で使用されています。
- Qin T et al. Prediction of the mechanisms of action of Shenkang in chronic kidney disease: A network pharmacology study and experimental validation. J Ethnopharmacol 246:112128 (2020). PubMed: 31386888
- Piotrowska A et al. Antiproliferative activity of side-chain truncated vitamin D analogs (PRI-1203 and PRI-1204) against human malignant melanoma cell lines. Eur J Pharmacol 881:173170 (2020). PubMed: 32445704
- Yang R et al. 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D protects against age-related osteoporosis by a novel VDR-Ezh2-p16 signal axis. Aging Cell 19:e13095 (2020). PubMed: 31880094
- Jaratsittisin J et al. Activity of vitamin D receptor agonists against dengue virus. Sci Rep 10:10835 (2020). PubMed: 32616772
- Xing WY et al. Calcitriol inhibits lipopolysaccharide-induced proliferation, migration and invasion of prostate cancer cells through suppressing STAT3 signal activation. Int Immunopharmacol 82:106346 (2020). PubMed: 32120344