製品名Anti-Vimentin antibody [EPR3776] - Cytoskeleton Marker (Alexa Fluor® 594)
Vimentin 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit monoclonal [EPR3776] to Vimentin - Cytoskeleton Marker (Alexa Fluor® 594)
標識Alexa Fluor® 594. Ex: 590nm, Em: 617nm
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cyt, ICC/IFmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Vimentin (C terminal).
Database link: P08670
- ICC/IF: HeLa, NIH3T3 and wildtype HAP1 cells. Flow Cyt: wildtype HAP1 cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
- Anti-Vimentin antibody [EPR3776] - Cytoskeleton Marker (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab185030)
- Anti-Vimentin antibody [EPR3776] - BSA and Azide free (ab193555)
- Anti-Vimentin antibody [EPR3776] - Cytoskeleton Marker (HRP) (ab194718)
- Anti-Vimentin antibody [EPR3776] - Cytoskeleton Marker (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab194719)
- Anti-Vimentin antibody [EPR3776] - Cytoskeleton Marker (Alexa Fluor® 568) (ab202504)
- Anti-Vimentin antibody [EPR3776] - Cytoskeleton Marker (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab203428)
- Anti-Vimentin antibody [EPR3776] - Cytoskeleton Marker (PE) (ab209446)
- Anti-Vimentin antibody [EPR3776] - Cytoskeleton Marker (Alexa Fluor® 405) (ab210152)
- Anti-Vimentin antibody [EPR3776] - Cytoskeleton Marker (ab92547)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab154207 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 0.1 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/1000.|
機能Vimentins are class-III intermediate filaments found in various non-epithelial cells, especially mesenchymal cells. Vimentin is attached to the nucleus, endoplasmic reticulum, and mitochondria, either laterally or terminally.
Involved with LARP6 in the stabilization of type I collagen mRNAs for CO1A1 and CO1A2.
組織特異性Highly expressed in fibroblasts, some expression in T- and B-lymphocytes, and little or no expression in Burkitt's lymphoma cell lines. Expressed in many hormone-independent mammary carcinoma cell lines.
配列類似性Belongs to the intermediate filament family.
ドメインThe central alpha-helical coiled-coil rod region mediates elementary homodimerization.
The [IL]-x-C-x-x-[DE] motif is a proposed target motif for cysteine S-nitrosylation mediated by the iNOS-S100A8/A9 transnitrosylase complex.
翻訳後修飾Filament disassembly during mitosis is promoted by phosphorylation at Ser-55 as well as by nestin (By similarity). One of the most prominent phosphoproteins in various cells of mesenchymal origin. Phosphorylation is enhanced during cell division, at which time vimentin filaments are significantly reorganized. Phosphorylation by PKN1 inhibits the formation of filaments. Phosphorylated at Ser-56 by CDK5 during neutrophil secretion in the cytoplasm. Phosphorylated by STK33.
O-glycosylated during cytokinesis at sites identical or close to phosphorylation sites, this interferes with the phosphorylation status.
S-nitrosylation is induced by interferon-gamma and oxidatively-modified low-densitity lipoprotein (LDL(ox)) possibly implicating the iNOS-S100A8/9 transnitrosylase complex.
- Information by UniProt
製品の状態Vimentin is found in connective tissue and in the cytoskeleton.
- CTRCT30 antibody
- Epididymis luminal protein 113 antibody
- FLJ36605 antibody
Overlay histogram showing HAP1 wildtype (green line) and HAP1-VIM knockout cells (red line) stained with ab154207. The cells were fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab154207, 0.1µg/ml dilution) for 30 min at 22°C.
A rabbit monoclonal IgG isotype control antibody (ab208568) was used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody (HAP1 wildtype - black line, HAP1-VIM knockout - grey line). Unlabelled sample was also used as a control (this line is not shown for the purpose of simplicity).
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 50 mW Yellow/Green laser (488nm) and 630/30 bandpass filter.
This antibody can also be used in HAP1 cells fixed with 80% methanol (5 min), permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min under the same conditions.
ab154207 staining Vimentin in wild-type HAP1 cells (top panel) and Vimentin knockout HAP1 cells (bottom panel). The cells were fixed with 100% methanol (5min), permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then blocked with 1% BSA/10% normal goat serum/0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h. The cells were then incubated with ab154207 at 1/1000 dilution (shown in red) and ab195887 at 1/250 dilution (shown in green) overnight at +4°C. Nuclear DNA was labelled in blue with DAPI.
Image was taken with a confocal microscope (Leica-Microsystems, TCS SP8).
ab154207 staining Vimentin in NIH3T3 cells. The cells were fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min), permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then blocked with 1% BSA/10% normal goat serum/0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h. The cells were then incubated overnight at +4°C with ab154207 at a 1/1000 dilution (shown in red) and ab195887, Mouse monoclonal to alpha Tubulin (Alexa Fluor® 488), at a 1/250 dilution (shown in green). Nuclear DNA was labelled with DAPI (shown in blue).
Image was taken with a confocal microscope (Leica-Microsystems, TCS SP8).
This product also gave a positive signal under the same testing conditions in NIH3T3 cells fixed with 100% methanol (5 min).
ab154207 staining Vimentin in HeLa cells. The cells were fixed with 100% methanol (5min) and then blocked in 1% BSA/10% normal goat serum/0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h. The cells were then incubated with ab154207 at a working dilution of 1 in 100 (shown in pseudo color red) and ab7291 (Mouse monoclonal [DM1A] to alpha Tubulin) at 1µg/ml overnight at +4°C, followed by a further incubation at room temperature for 1h with an AlexaFluor® 488 Goat anti-Mouse secondary (ab150117) at 2 μg/ml (shown in green). Nuclear DNA was labelled in blue with DAPI.
ab154207 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Baohai X et al. Inhibition of ubiquitin specific protease 17 restrains prostate cancer proliferation by regulation of epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition (EMT) via ROS production. Biomed Pharmacother 118:108946 (2019). PubMed: 31377470
- Espinoza-Sánchez NA et al. An NF?B-dependent mechanism of tumor cell plasticity and lateral transmission of aggressive features. Oncotarget 9:26679-26700 (2018). PubMed: 29928478
- Gao W et al. Analysis of circulating tumor cells from lung cancer patients with multiple biomarkers using high-performance size-based microfluidic chip. Oncotarget 8:12917-12928 (2017). PubMed: 28039472
- Lango-Chavarría M et al. A 22q11.2 amplification in the region encoding microRNA-650 correlates with the epithelial to mesenchymal transition in breast cancer primary cultures of Mexican patients. Int J Oncol 50:432-440 (2017). IF ; Human . PubMed: 28101578
- Espinoza-Sánchez NA et al. Evidence of lateral transmission of aggressive features between different types of breast cancer cells. Int J Oncol 51:1482-1496 (2017). PubMed: 29048610
- Cirillo N et al. Cancer-associated fibroblasts regulate keratinocyte cell-cell adhesion via TGF-ß-dependent pathways in genotype-specific oral cancer. Carcinogenesis 38:76-85 (2017). PubMed: 27803052