Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to VEGF Receptor 2 (phospho Y1214)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-VEGF Receptor 2 (phospho Y1214) antibody
VEGF Receptor 2 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to VEGF Receptor 2 (phospho Y1214)
特異性VEGFR3 has not been tested, but is expected to react.
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide (Human). The sequence is conserved in mouse and rat.
- NIH 3T3 cells transfected with full length, wild-type human VEGFR 2 and Porcine Aortic Endothelial cells transfected with a chimeric receptor consisting of the extracellular domain of the CSF 1 receptor coupled to the transmembrane and cytoplasmic domains of the mouse VEGFR 2.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）The antibody has been negatively preadsorbed using a non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the site of phosphorylation to remove antibody that is reactive with non-phosphorylated VEGFR 2 protein. The final product is generated by affinity chromatography using a VEGFR 2 derived peptide that is phosphorylated at Tyrosine 1214.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5475 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.35 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 200 kDa.|
機能Receptor for VEGF or VEGFC. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. The VEGF-kinase ligand/receptor signaling system plays a key role in vascular development and regulation of vascular permeability. In case of HIV-1 infection, the interaction with extracellular viral Tat protein seems to enhance angiogenesis in Kaposi's sarcoma lesions.
関連疾患Defects in KDR are associated with susceptibility to hemangioma capillary infantile (HCI) [MIM:602089]. HCI are benign, highly proliferative lesions involving aberrant localized growth of capillary endothelium. They are the most common tumor of infancy, occurring in up to 10% of all births. Hemangiomas tend to appear shortly after birth and show rapid neonatal growth for up to 12 months characterized by endothelial hypercellularity and increased numbers of mast cells. This phase is followed by slow involution at a rate of about 10% per year and replacement by fibrofatty stroma.
配列類似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. CSF-1/PDGF receptor subfamily.
Contains 7 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated. Dephosphorylated by PTPRB. Dephosphorylated by PTPRJ at Tyr-951, Tyr-996, Tyr-1054, Tyr-1059, Tyr-1175 and Tyr-1214.
- Information by UniProt
- CD309 antibody
- CD309 antigen antibody
- EC 22.214.171.124 antibody
Peptide Competition and Stimulation: Extracts prepared from CSF-1 stimulated (1-4, 6) or unstimulated (5) PAE cells transfected with a chimeric CSF-1/VEGFR2 receptor were resolved by SDS-PAGE on a 10% polyacrylamide gel and transferred to PVDF. Membranes were blocked with a 5% BSA-TBST buffer overnight at 4°C, then were incubated with 0.50
µg/mL ab5475 antibody for two hours at room temperature in a 3% BSA-TBST buffer, following prior incubation with: no peptide (1, 5, 6), the nonphosphopeptide corresponding to the immunogen (2), a generic phosphotyrosine containing peptide (3), or, the phosphopeptide immunogen (4). After washing, membranes were incubated with goat F(ab’)2 anti-rabbit IgG alkaline phosphatase and bands were detected using the Tropix WesternStar method. The data show that only the peptide corresponding to ab5475 blocks the antibody signal, and the stimulation of the phospho signal after stimulating ligand is added (CSF-1 for the chimeric r
ab5475 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Chen X et al. P53-induced miR-1249 inhibits tumor growth, metastasis, and angiogenesis by targeting VEGFA and HMGA2. Cell Death Dis 10:131 (2019). PubMed: 30755600
- Yang GL et al. TNFSF15 inhibits VEGF-stimulated vascular hyperpermeability by inducing VEGFR2 dephosphorylation. FASEB J 31:2001-2012 (2017). PubMed: 28183800
- Arya P et al. The endocytic recycling regulatory protein EHD1 Is required for ocular lens development. Dev Biol 408:41-55 (2015). PubMed: 26455409
- Hung YW et al. Monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 affects migration of hippocampal neural progenitors following status epilepticus in rats. J Neuroinflammation 10:11 (2013). IHC . PubMed: 23339567
- Liu Z et al. In vivo Notch reactivation in differentiating cochlear hair cells induces Sox2 and Prox1 expression but does not disrupt hair cell maturation. Dev Dyn 241:684-96 (2012). PubMed: 22354878
- Färkkilä A et al. Serum vascular endothelial growth factor A (VEGF) is elevated in patients with ovarian granulosa cell tumor (GCT), and VEGF inhibition by bevacizumab induces apoptosis in GCT in vitro. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 96:E1973-81 (2011). WB, IHC ; Human . PubMed: 21994955
- Burgess D et al. Activated Ras alters lens and corneal development through induction of distinct downstream targets. BMC Dev Biol 10:13 (2010). IHC . PubMed: 20105280
- Yeh J et al. Ovarian vascular endothelial growth factor and vascular endothelial growth factor receptor patterns in reproductive aging. Fertil Steril 89:1546-56 (2008). PubMed: 17889862
- Wu L et al. A simple method for obtaining transferrins from human plasma and porcine serum: preparations and properties. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 867:62-8 (2008). PubMed: 18396113