Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to V5 tag (Agarose)
- Suitable for: IP
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: Agarose
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-V5 tag antibody (Agarose)
V5 tag 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to V5 tag (Agarose)
アプリケーション適用あり: IPmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
特記事項Provided as 400µl of slurry (200µl gel + 200µl buffer). 100µg of the affinity purified antibody is attached to the gel at a ratio of 500µg antibody/ml of gel or 250µg IgG/ml of 50% slurry.
Affinity purified antibodies were coupled to agarose beads using a cyanogen bromide method.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.0268% PBS, 0.58% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1229 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Use at a concentration of 15 - 20 µl of gel slurry per 0.1 to 1 mg of protein lysate or extract.|
関連性The V5 epitope tag is derived from a small epitope (Pk) present on the P and V proteins of the paramyxovirus of simian virus 5 (SV5). The V5 tag is usually used with all 14 amino acids (GKPIPNPLLGLDST), although it has also been used with a shorter 9 amino acid sequence (IPNPLLGLD).
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST epitope tag antibody
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST tag antibody
- Protein Rev antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab1229 は 15 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhou YT et al. A Species-Correlated Transitional Residue D132 on Human FMRP Plays a Role in Nuclear Localization via an RNA-Dependent Interaction With PABP1. Neuroscience 404:282-296 (2019). PubMed: 30742966
- Cockman EM et al. Identification of the Selenoprotein S Positive UGA Recoding (SPUR) element and its position-dependent activity. RNA Biol 16:1682-1696 (2019). PubMed: 31432740
- Liu T et al. Glycosylation controls sodium-calcium exchanger 3 sub-cellular localization during cell cycle. Eur J Cell Biol 97:190-203 (2018). PubMed: 29526322
- Yalla K et al. FBXW7 regulates DISC1 stability via the ubiquitin-proteosome system. Mol Psychiatry 23:1278-1286 (2018). PubMed: 28727686
- Renner TM et al. Full-Length Glycosylated Gag of Murine Leukemia Virus Can Associate with the Viral Envelope as a Type I Integral Membrane Protein. J Virol 92:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29298890