Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to V5 tag
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, ICC
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: unknown
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）This antibody was affinity purified using the peptide immobilized on solid support. Antibody concentration was determined by extinction coefficient: absorbance at280 nm of 1.4 equals 1.0 mg of IgG.
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9137 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/30000. Can be blocked with V5 tag peptide (ab15829).|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Use at a dilution of: Coating: 1:100 - 1:500 Primary: 1:1000 - 1:30,000.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/2000.|
関連性The V5 epitope tag is derived from a small epitope (Pk) present on the P and V proteins of the paramyxovirus of simian virus 5 (SV5). The V5 tag is usually used with all 14 amino acids (GKPIPNPLLGLDST), although it has also been used with a shorter 9 amino acid sequence (IPNPLLGLD).
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST epitope tag antibody
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST tag antibody
- Protein Rev antibody
ab9137 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Fossat N et al. C to U RNA editing mediated by APOBEC1 requires RNA-binding protein RBM47. EMBO Rep : (2014). PubMed: 24916387
- Wiradjaja F et al. Regulation of PDGFC signalling and extracellular matrix composition by FREM1 in mice. Dis Model Mech 6:1426-33 (2013). PubMed: 24046351
- Yang H et al. One-step generation of mice carrying reporter and conditional alleles by CRISPR/Cas-mediated genome engineering. Cell 154:1370-9 (2013). PubMed: 23992847
- Wong CC et al. High-efficiency stem cell fusion-mediated assay reveals Sall4 as an enhancer of reprogramming. PLoS ONE 3:e1955 (2008). WB . PubMed: 18414659
- Grskovic M et al. Systematic identification of cis-regulatory sequences active in mouse and human embryonic stem cells. PLoS Genet 3:e145 (2007). ChIP . PubMed: 17784790
- Odegrip R et al. CIS display: In vitro selection of peptides from libraries of protein-DNA complexes. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101:2806-10 (2004). ELISA . PubMed: 14981246