Key features and details
- Chicken polyclonal to V5 tag
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB, ICC/IF, ICC
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: unknown
製品名Anti-V5 tag antibody
V5 tag 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Chicken polyclonal to V5 tag
特異性Antibody specificity was verified by ELISA against the peptide conjugated to BSA (GKPIPNPLLGLDST-BSA). A 1:100,000 dilution of the antibody gave an O.D.=1.0 in a 15 minute reaction using HRP conjugated goat anti chicken IgY (IgG) and TMB as the substrate. Appropriate specificity controls were run.
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISA, WB, ICC/IF, ICCmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
GKPIPNPLLGLDST (V5 epitope) conjugated with KLH.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）Antibodies were immunoaffinity purified using the peptide immobilized on a solid support. Antibody concentration was determined by extinction coefficient : O.D. 1.32 at 280nM equals 1.0 mg of IgY (IgG).
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9113 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/5000. Can be blocked with V5 tag peptide (ab15829).|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
関連性The V5 epitope tag is derived from a small epitope (Pk) present on the P and V proteins of the paramyxovirus of simian virus 5 (SV5). The V5 tag is usually used with all 14 amino acids (GKPIPNPLLGLDST), although it has also been used with a shorter 9 amino acid sequence (IPNPLLGLD).
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST epitope tag antibody
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST tag antibody
- Protein Rev antibody
ab9113 staining human fibrosarcoma cells (HT1080) by ICC/IF. Cells were transfected with V5- tagged transmembrane protein and PFA fixed without undergoing permeabilization and blocking steps. The primary antibody was used at 10µg/ml and incubated with the sample for 1 hour at 20°C. An Alexa Fluor® 546 conjugated donkey polyclonal anti-chicken (H+L) antibody, diluted 1/500, was used as the secondary.
ab9113 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Cummins N et al. Disease-associated tau impairs mitophagy by inhibiting Parkin translocation to mitochondria. EMBO J 38:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30538104
- Lazaridis I et al. A hypothalamus-habenula circuit controls aversion. Mol Psychiatry 24:1351-1368 (2019). PubMed: 30755721
- Kelley KW et al. Variation among intact tissue samples reveals the core transcriptional features of human CNS cell classes. Nat Neurosci 21:1171-1184 (2018). PubMed: 30154505
- Ichikawa Y et al. An asymmetric centromeric nucleosome. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30136924
- Hauser DN et al. Hexokinases link DJ-1 to the PINK1/parkin pathway. Mol Neurodegener 12:70 (2017). ICC . PubMed: 28962651
- Singh RK & Dagnino L E2F1 interactions with hHR23A inhibit its degradation and promote DNA repair. Oncotarget 7:26275-92 (2016). PubMed: 27028861
- Lacin H & Truman JW Lineage mapping identifies molecular and architectural similarities between the larval and adult Drosophila central nervous system. Elife 5:e13399 (2016). PubMed: 26975248
- Chen X et al. Coronavirus membrane-associated papain-like proteases induce autophagy through interacting with Beclin1 to negatively regulate antiviral innate immunity. Protein Cell 5:912-27 (2014). IF ; Human . PubMed: 25311841
- Stanton RJ et al. Reconstruction of the complete human cytomegalovirus genome in a BAC reveals RL13 to be a potent inhibitor of replication. J Clin Invest 120:3191-208 (2010). WB . PubMed: 20679731