- 文献 (1)
製品名URB 597, FAAH inhibitor
製品の詳細Potent and selective FAAH inhibitor
生理活性の詳細Potent and selective fatty acid amide hydrolase (FAAH) inhibitor (IC50 values are 4.6 nM in brain membranes and 0.5 nM in neurons). Causes accumulation of anandamide. Displays anxiolytic, antidepressant, antinociceptive and analgesic effect.
This compound has been found to be unstable in DMSO even at room temperature.
体系名N-Cyclohexylcarbamic acid 3'-(aminocarbonyl)[1,1'-biphenyl]-3-yl ester
保存方法Store at +4°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in ethanol to 25 mM (with warming)
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
This product has been referenced in:
- Hasanein P et al. URB597, an inhibitor of fatty acid amide hydrolase, reduces hyperalgesia in diabetic rats. Can J Physiol Pharmacol 87:432-9 (2009). Read more (PubMed: 19526037) »
- Russo R et al. The fatty acid amide hydrolase inhibitor URB597 (cyclohexylcarbamic acid 3'-carbamoylbiphenyl-3-yl ester) reduces neuropathic pain after oral administration in mice. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 322:236-42 (2007). Read more (PubMed: 17412883) »
- Kathuria S et al. Modulation of anxiety through blockade of anandamide hydrolysis. Nat Med 9:76-81 (2003). Read more (PubMed: 12461523) »