Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR8590] to Ubiquitin
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
製品名Anti-Ubiquitin antibody [EPR8590]
Ubiquitin 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit monoclonal [EPR8590] to Ubiquitin
特異性ab137025 recognizes Ubiquitin, polyubiquitin and ubiquitinated proteins.
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Ubiquitin. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Fetal brain, HepG2, Jurkat, and 293T cell lysates; Human breast carcinoma tissue
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
We are constantly working hard to ensure we provide our customers with best in class antibodies. As a result of this work we are pleased to now offer this antibody in purified format. We are in the process of updating our datasheets. The purified format is designated 'PUR' on our product labels. If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact our Scientific Support team.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab137025 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 9 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
関連性Function: Ubiquitin exists either covalently attached to another protein, or free (unanchored). When covalently bound, it is conjugated to target proteins via an isopeptide bond either as a monomer (monoubiquitin), a polymer linked via different Lys residues of the ubiquitin (polyubiquitin chains) or a linear polymer linked via the initiator Met of the ubiquitin (linear polyubiquitin chains). Polyubiquitin chains, when attached to a target protein, have different functions depending on the Lys residue of the ubiquitin that is linked: Lys-6-linked may be involved in DNA repair; Lys-11-linked is involved in ERAD (endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation) and in cell-cycle regulation; Lys-29-linked is involved in lysosomal degradation; Lys-33-linked is involved in kinase modification; Lys-48-linked is involved in protein degradation via the proteasome; Lys-63-linked is involved in endocytosis, DNA-damage responses as well as in signaling processes leading to activation of the transcription factor NF-kappa-B. Linear polymer chains formed via attachment by the initiator Met lead to cell signaling. Ubiquitin is usually conjugated to Lys residues of target proteins, however, in rare cases, conjugation to Cys or Ser residues has been observed. When polyubiquitin is free (unanchored-polyubiquitin), it also has distinct roles, such as in activation of protein kinases, and in signaling. Similarity: Belongs to the ubiquitin family. Contains 3 ubiquitin-like domains.
細胞内局在Cell Membrane, Cytoplasmic and Nuclear
- Epididymis secretory protein Li 50 antibody
- FLJ25987 antibody
- HEL S 50 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Ubiquitin antibody [EPR8590] (ab137025) at 1/200 dilution
Lane 1 : MCF-7
Lane 2 : MCF-7 Whole cell lysate + M132 (50 uM 90 min)
Lane 3 : Mouse Brain
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 9 kDa
This blot was produced using a 4-12% Bis-tris gel under the MES buffer system. The gel was run at 200V for 35 minutes before being transferred onto a nitrocellulose membrane at 30V for 70 minutes. ab137025 and ab8245 (loading control to GAPDH) were diluted 1/200 and 1/10 000 respectively and incubated overnight at 4°C. Blots were developed with goat anti-rabbit IgG (H + L) and goat anti-mouse IgG (H + L) secondary antibodies at 1/10 000 dilution for 1 h at room temperature before imaging using the Licor Odyssey CLx.
All lanes : Anti-Ubiquitin antibody [EPR8590] (ab137025) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Fetal brain cell lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 4 : 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 9 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue labelling Ubiquitin with ab137025 at 1/100 dilution.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
ab137025 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Tomczyk S et al. Deficient autophagy in epithelial stem cells drives aging in the freshwater cnidarian Hydra. Development 147:N/A (2020). PubMed: 31862842
- Xu L et al. Chidamide epigenetically represses autophagy and exerts cooperative antimyeloma activity with bortezomib. Cell Death Dis 11:297 (2020). PubMed: 32341332
- Debus JD et al. In vitro analysis of arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy associated desmoglein-2 (DSG2) mutations reveals diverse glycosylation patterns. J Mol Cell Cardiol 129:303-313 (2019). PubMed: 30885746
- Chen P et al. The LIV-1-GRPEL1 axis adjusts cell fate during anti-mitotic agent-damaged mitosis. EBioMedicine 49:26-39 (2019). PubMed: 31636012
- Farrawell NE et al. SOD1A4V aggregation alters ubiquitin homeostasis in a cell model of ALS. J Cell Sci 131:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29748379
- Wang Y et al. Hypoxia-Inducible Factor-1alpha and MAPK Co-Regulate Activation of Hepatic Stellate Cells upon Hypoxia Stimulation. PLoS One 8:e74051 (2013). WB . PubMed: 24040163