Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Ubiquitin
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human, Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Isotype: IgG
- 倫理基準に準拠 - アニマル・フリーの生産
Ubiquitin 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Ubiquitin
特異性It can identify free ubiquitin as well as ubiquinated proteins. The antibody recognizes polyubiquitin chains more strongly than monoubiquitinated molecules.
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Human, Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Cow Ubiquitin conjugated to Keyhole Limpet Haemocyanin (KLH).
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
関連性Function: Ubiquitin exists either covalently attached to another protein, or free (unanchored). When covalently bound, it is conjugated to target proteins via an isopeptide bond either as a monomer (monoubiquitin), a polymer linked via different Lys residues of the ubiquitin (polyubiquitin chains) or a linear polymer linked via the initiator Met of the ubiquitin (linear polyubiquitin chains). Polyubiquitin chains, when attached to a target protein, have different functions depending on the Lys residue of the ubiquitin that is linked: Lys-6-linked may be involved in DNA repair; Lys-11-linked is involved in ERAD (endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation) and in cell-cycle regulation; Lys-29-linked is involved in lysosomal degradation; Lys-33-linked is involved in kinase modification; Lys-48-linked is involved in protein degradation via the proteasome; Lys-63-linked is involved in endocytosis, DNA-damage responses as well as in signaling processes leading to activation of the transcription factor NF-kappa-B. Linear polymer chains formed via attachment by the initiator Met lead to cell signaling. Ubiquitin is usually conjugated to Lys residues of target proteins, however, in rare cases, conjugation to Cys or Ser residues has been observed. When polyubiquitin is free (unanchored-polyubiquitin), it also has distinct roles, such as in activation of protein kinases, and in signaling. Similarity: Belongs to the ubiquitin family. Contains 3 ubiquitin-like domains.
細胞内局在Cell Membrane, Cytoplasmic and Nuclear
- Epididymis secretory protein Li 50 antibody
- FLJ25987 antibody
- HEL S 50 antibody
All lanes :
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate (Control, untreated)
Lane 2 : HeLa cells treated with MG132 (50 uM for 90 min)
Lane 3 : Mouse Brain
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 10 kDa
This blot was produced using a 4-12% Bis-tris gel under the MES buffer system. The gel was run at 200V for 35 minutes before being transferred onto a nitrocellulose membrane at 30V for 70 minutes. ab19247 and ab8245 (loading control to GAPDH) were diluted 1/200 and 1/10000 respectively and incubated overnight at 4°C. Blots were developed with goat anti-rabbit IgG (H + L) and goat anti-mouse IgG (H + L) secondary antibodies at 1/10 000 dilution for 1 h at room temperature before imaging using the Licor Odyssey CLx.
Anti-Ubiquitin antibody (ab19247) at 1/1000 dilution + Heat-shocked HeLa cell lysate
Predicted band size: 10 kDa
ab19247 は 44 報の論文で使用されています。
- Panagaki D et al. Nuclear envelope budding is a response to cellular stress. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 118:N/A (2021). PubMed: 34290138
- Xu J et al. Nedd4l downregulation of NRG1 in the mPFC induces depression-like behaviour in CSDS mice. Transl Psychiatry 10:249 (2020). PubMed: 32703967
- Li Q et al. The Invasion Plasmid Antigen J (IpaJ) from Salmonella Inhibits NF-?B Activation by Suppressing I?Ba Ubiquitination. Infect Immun 88:N/A (2020). PubMed: 31843963
- Waizenegger A et al. Mus81-Mms4 endonuclease is an Esc2-STUbL-Cullin8 mitotic substrate impacting on genome integrity. Nat Commun 11:5746 (2020). PubMed: 33184279
- Wong M et al. Dynamic Buffering of Extracellular Chemokine by a Dedicated Scavenger Pathway Enables Robust Adaptation during Directed Tissue Migration. Dev Cell 52:492-508.e10 (2020). PubMed: 32059773