Key features and details
- Sheep polyclonal to Tyrosine Hydroxylase
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Tyrosine Hydroxylase antibody
Tyrosine Hydroxylase 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Sheep polyclonal to Tyrosine Hydroxylase
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Rat Tyrosine Hydroxylase. SDS-denatured, native rat tyrosine hydroxylase purified from pheochromocytoma (rat)
Database link: P04177
ab113 can be used as a marker for dopaminergic and noradrenergic neurons.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: PBS, 0.01% BSA, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol, 0.238% HEPES
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/200. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.|
機能Plays an important role in the physiology of adrenergic neurons.
組織特異性Mainly expressed in the brain and adrenal glands.
パスウェイCatecholamine biosynthesis; dopamine biosynthesis; dopamine from L-tyrosine: step 1/2.
関連疾患Defects in TH are the cause of dystonia DOPA-responsive autosomal recessive (ARDRD) [MIM:605407]; also known as autosomal recessive Segawa syndrome. ARDRD is a form of DOPA-responsive dystonia presenting in infancy or early childhood. Dystonia is defined by the presence of sustained involuntary muscle contractions, often leading to abnormal postures. Some cases of ARDRD present with parkinsonian symptoms in infancy. Unlike all other forms of dystonia, it is an eminently treatable condition, due to a favorable response to L-DOPA.
Note=May play a role in the pathogenesis of Parkinson disease (PD). A genome-wide copy number variation analysis has identified a 34 kilobase deletion over the TH gene in a PD patient but not in any controls.
配列類似性Belongs to the biopterin-dependent aromatic amino acid hydroxylase family.
- Information by UniProt
- Dystonia 14 antibody
- DYT14 antibody
- DYT5b antibody
ab113 は 38 報の論文で使用されています。
- Xia Y et al. Microglia as modulators of exosomal alpha-synuclein transmission. Cell Death Dis 10:174 (2019). PubMed: 30787269
- Ma K et al. Reduced VMAT2 expression exacerbates the hyposmia in the MPTP model of Parkinson's disease. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 513:306-312 (2019). PubMed: 30954223
- Bülbül M et al. Central neuropeptide-S treatment improves neurofunctions of 6-OHDA-induced Parkinsonian rats. Exp Neurol 317:78-86 (2019). PubMed: 30825442
- Hernández-Pérez OR et al. A Synaptically Connected Hypothalamic Magnocellular Vasopressin-Locus Coeruleus Neuronal Circuit and Its Plasticity in Response to Emotional and Physiological Stress. Front Neurosci 13:196 (2019). PubMed: 30949017
- Kostuk EW et al. Subregional differences in astrocytes underlie selective neurodegeneration or protection in Parkinson's disease models in culture. Glia 67:1542-1557 (2019). PubMed: 31025779