Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TRPA1/TSA
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
TRPA1/TSA 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to TRPA1/TSA
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to TRPA1/TSA (internal sequence) conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
機能Receptor-activated non-selective cation channel involved in detection of pain and possibly also in cold perception and inner ear function. Has a central role in the pain response to endogenous inflammatory mediators and to a diverse array of volatile irritants, such as mustard oil, garlic and acrolein, an irritant from tears gas and vehicule exhaust fumes. Acts also as a ionotropic cannabinoid receptor by being activated by delta(9)-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the psychoactive component of marijuana. Not involved in menthol sensation. May be a component for the mechanosensitive transduction channel of hair cells in inner ear, thereby participating in the perception of sounds. Probably operated by a phosphatidylinositol second messenger system.
組織特異性Expressed at very low level. Expressed at very low level in human fibroblasts and at a moderate level in liposarcoma cells.
配列類似性Belongs to the transient receptor (TC 1.A.4) family.
Contains 15 ANK repeats.
- Information by UniProt
- ANKTM 1 antibody
- ANKTM1 antibody
- Ankyrin-like with transmembrane domains protein 1 antibody
ab62053 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Kühn H et al. Complementary roles of murine NaV1.7, NaV1.8 and NaV1.9 in acute itch signalling. Sci Rep 10:2326 (2020). PubMed: 32047194
- Wang C et al. Facilitation of MrgprD by TRP-A1 promotes neuropathic pain. FASEB J 33:1360-1373 (2019). PubMed: 30148678
- Minami A et al. Hyperbaric oxygen significantly improves frequent urination, hyperalgesia, and tissue damage in a mouse long-lasting cystitis model induced by an intravesical instillation of hydrogen peroxide. Neurourol Urodyn 38:97-106 (2019). PubMed: 30411813
- Hashimoto T et al. Pathophysiological mechanisms of itch in bullous pemphigoid. J Am Acad Dermatol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31351883
- Nattkemper LA et al. The Genetics of Chronic Itch: Gene Expression in the Skin of Patients with Atopic Dermatitis and Psoriasis with Severe Itch. J Invest Dermatol 138:1311-1317 (2018). PubMed: 29317264
- Lowin T et al. Selective killing of proinflammatory synovial fibroblasts via activation of transient receptor potential ankyrin (TRPA1). Biochem Pharmacol 154:293-302 (2018). IF . PubMed: 29803505
- Wang C et al. Pirt Together with TRPV1 Is Involved in the Regulation of Neuropathic Pain. Neural Plast 2018:4861491 (2018). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 29808083
- Lowin T et al. Anti-inflammatory effects of N-acylethanolamines in rheumatoid arthritis synovial cells are mediated by TRPV1 and TRPA1 in a COX-2 dependent manner. Arthritis Res Ther 17:321 (2015). ICC/IF . PubMed: 26567045
- Denda M et al. Topical application of TRPA1 agonists and brief cold exposure accelerate skin permeability barrier recovery. J Invest Dermatol 130:1942-5 (2010). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 20182443