Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR5604] to TRAP alpha/TRAPA
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
製品名Anti-TRAP alpha/TRAPA antibody [EPR5604]
TRAP alpha/TRAPA 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit monoclonal [EPR5604] to TRAP alpha/TRAPA
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
適用なし: Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human TRAP alpha/TRAPA aa 250 to the C-terminus (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P43307
- HL60 and HepG2 cell lysates.
This product was previously labelled as TRAP alpha
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
解離定数（KD 値）KD = 3.30 x 10 -11 M Learn more about KD
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126775 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa).|
機能TRAP proteins are part of a complex whose function is to bind calcium to the ER membrane and thereby regulate the retention of ER resident proteins. May be involved in the recycling of the translocation apparatus after completion of the translocation process or may function as a membrane-bound chaperone facilitating folding of translocated proteins.
配列類似性Belongs to the TRAP-alpha family.
ドメインShows a remarkable charge distribution with the N-terminus being highly negatively charged, and the cytoplasmic C-terminus positively charged.
細胞内局在Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- DKFZp781N23103 antibody
- FLJ14232 antibody
- FLJ22100 antibody
All lanes : Anti-TRAP alpha/TRAPA antibody [EPR5604] (ab126775) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HL60 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-Rabbit HRP
Predicted band size: 32 kDa
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
ab126775 は 2 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhou L et al. MicroRNA-100-5p inhibits osteoclastogenesis and bone resorption by regulating fibroblast growth factor 21. Int J Mol Med 43:727-738 (2019). PubMed: 30535435
- Wang Y et al. LncRNA LINC00311 Promotes the Proliferation and Differentiation of Osteoclasts in Osteoporotic Rats Through the Notch Signaling Pathway by Targeting DLL3. Cell Physiol Biochem 47:2291-2306 (2018). PubMed: 29975944