Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-75] to Transferrin Receptor
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IP
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Transferrin Receptor antibody [MEM-75]
Transferrin Receptor 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [MEM-75] to Transferrin Receptor
特異性Human CD71 (transferrin receptor). This antibody does not block the binding of transferrin to the receptor.
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cyt, IPmore details
Pre-B cell line NALM-6.
- This antibody gave a positive result in IF in the following Formaldehyde fixed cell line: DU145.
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 24th January 2018. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from TCS. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Anti-Transferrin Receptor antibody [MEM-75] (PE) (ab18242)
- Anti-Transferrin Receptor antibody [MEM-75] (APC/Cy7®) (ab233254)
- Anti-Transferrin Receptor antibody [MEM-75] (FITC) (ab239251)
- Anti-Transferrin Receptor antibody [MEM-75] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab239340)
- Anti-CD43 antibody [MEM-59] (Alexa Fluor® 700) (ab270666)
- Anti-Transferrin Receptor antibody [MEM-75] (Alexa Fluor® 700) (ab270667)
- Anti-Transferrin Receptor antibody [MEM-75] (Biotin) (ab28116)
- Anti-Transferrin Receptor antibody [MEM-75], prediluted (APC) (ab64672)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9179 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
機能Cellular uptake of iron occurs via receptor-mediated endocytosis of ligand-occupied transferrin receptor into specialized endosomes. Endosomal acidification leads to iron release. The apotransferrin-receptor complex is then recycled to the cell surface with a return to neutral pH and the concomitant loss of affinity of apotransferrin for its receptor. Transferrin receptor is necessary for development of erythrocytes and the nervous system (By similarity). A second ligand, the heditary hemochromatosis protein HFE, competes for binding with transferrin for an overlapping C-terminal binding site. Positively regulates T and B cell proliferation through iron uptake (PubMed:26642240).
(Microbial infection) Acts as a receptor for new-world arenaviruses: Guanarito, Junin and Machupo virus.
配列類似性Belongs to the peptidase M28 family. M28B subfamily.
Contains 1 PA (protease associated) domain.
翻訳後修飾N- and O-glycosylated, phosphorylated and palmitoylated. The serum form is only glycosylated.
Proteolytically cleaved on Arg-100 to produce the soluble serum form (sTfR).
Palmitoylated on both Cys-62 and Cys-67. Cys-62 seems to be the major site of palmitoylation.
細胞内局在Secreted and Cell membrane. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 71 antibody
- CD71 antibody
- CD71 antigen antibody
Overlay histogram showing Jurkat cells stained with ab9179 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab9179, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a diminished signal in Jurkat cells fixed with methanol (5 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween used under the same conditions.
ab9179 は 8 報の論文で使用されています。
- Park TE et al. Hypoxia-enhanced Blood-Brain Barrier Chip recapitulates human barrier function and shuttling of drugs and antibodies. Nat Commun 10:2621 (2019). PubMed: 31197168
- Akpinar B et al. Aberrant DR5 transport through disruption of lysosomal function suggests a novel mechanism for receptor activation. Oncotarget 7:58286-58301 (2016). PubMed: 27506940
- Sade H et al. A human blood-brain barrier transcytosis assay reveals antibody transcytosis influenced by pH-dependent receptor binding. PLoS One 9:e96340 (2014). PubMed: 24788759
- Salvati A et al. Transferrin-functionalized nanoparticles lose their targeting capabilities when a biomolecule corona adsorbs on the surface. Nat Nanotechnol 8:137-43 (2013). PubMed: 23334168
- Koppensteiner H et al. Macrophage internal HIV-1 is protected from neutralizing antibodies. J Virol 86:2826-36 (2012). ICC/IF . PubMed: 22205742
- Zhang X et al. Dopamine receptor D3 regulates endocytic sorting by a Prazosin-sensitive interaction with the coatomer COPI. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:12485-90 (2012). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22802617
- De Domenico I et al. The molecular basis of ferroportin-linked hemochromatosis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 102:8955-60 (2005). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 15956209
- Horejsa V et al. Monoclonal antibodies against human leucocyte antigens. II. Antibodies against CD45 (T200), CD3 (T3), CD43, CD10 (CALLA), transferrin receptor (T9), a novel broadly expressed 18-kDa antigen (MEM-43) and a novel antigen of restricted expression (MEM-74). Folia Biol (Praha) 34:23-34 (1988). PubMed: 2968928