Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [HTF-14] to Transferrin
- Suitable for: WB, Sandwich ELISA
- Reacts with: Rabbit, Human, Pig
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Transferrin antibody [HTF-14]
Transferrin 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [HTF-14] to Transferrin
特異性This antibody recognizes an epitope located in the N-terminal domain of human transferrin.
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, Sandwich ELISAmore details
種交差性交差種: Rabbit, Human, Pig
非交差種: Sheep, Horse, Cow, Dog, Carp
Full length native protein (purified) (Pig).
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）Purified from ascites by sequential precipitation methods. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab769 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Works best under non reducing conditions.
|Sandwich ELISA||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Capture at 1µg/ml with ab9538 as Detection.
機能Transferrins are iron binding transport proteins which can bind two Fe(3+) ions in association with the binding of an anion, usually bicarbonate. It is responsible for the transport of iron from sites of absorption and heme degradation to those of storage and utilization. Serum transferrin may also have a further role in stimulating cell proliferation.
組織特異性Expressed by the liver and secreted in plasma.
関連疾患Defects in TF are the cause of atransferrinemia (ATRAF) [MIM:209300]. Atransferrinemia is rare autosomal recessive disorder characterized by iron overload and hypochromic anemia.
配列類似性Belongs to the transferrin family.
Contains 2 transferrin-like domains.
- Information by UniProt
- Apotransferrin antibody
- Beta 1 metal binding globulin antibody
- Beta-1 metal-binding globulin antibody
All lanes : Anti-Transferrin antibody [HTF-14] (ab769)
Lane 1 : Human Transferrin – 8 µl (reducing conditions) at 5 µg
Lane 2 : HumanTransferrin – 5 µl (reducing conditions) at 3 µg
Lane 3 : Human Transferrin – 3 µl (reducing conditions) at 1 µg
Lane 4 : Human Transferrin – 3 µl (non reducing conditions) at 1 µg
Lane 5 : Human Transferrin – 5 µl (non reducing conditions) at 3 µg
Lane 6 : Human Transferrin - 8 µl (non reducing conditions) at 8 µg
The sample (commercial human transferrin) (1µg/ml in 1x PBS) was mixed with 4x loading buffer (non reducing) or with Laemmli buffer (reducing) and warmed for 3 minutes.
Volume of sample:5; 3; 1 µl of sample + 3; 2; 2 µl of buffer
SDS Page: 12% AA-gel, U=180V, 90 minutes, volume of loading sample:8; 5;3 µl
Marker – 3 µl
WB: Nitrocelulose membrane (8x5.5 cm), I=35mA, 90minutes
Blocking solution: 1xPBS/5% BSA, 4°C, overnight
Primary Ab: membrane was incubated in 5 ml DMEM/10%FTS + 10 µl HTF-14 (primary Ab) (60 minutes, room temperature)
Washing solution: 1x PBS/0.1% Tween
Secondary Ab: IRDye®800CW Goat anti-mouse IgG1-specific, dilution 1/5000, diluting solution – 5% BSA/1x PBS, incubation for 60 minutes, low temperature.
Detection: Li-COR odyssey
No reducing agent should be added to the sample buffer. The sample can be denatured and processed by common Western blotting protocols, but the disulfide bonds must not be reduced.
ab769 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Lu R et al. Spontaneous severe hypercholesterolemia and atherosclerosis lesions in rabbits with deficiency of low-density lipoprotein receptor (LDLR) on exon 7. EBioMedicine 36:29-38 (2018). PubMed: 30243490
- Griveau A et al. A Glial Signature and Wnt7 Signaling Regulate Glioma-Vascular Interactions and Tumor Microenvironment. Cancer Cell 33:874-889.e7 (2018). PubMed: 29681511
- Lo Giudice MC et al. In situ characterization of nanoparticle biomolecular interactions in complex biological media by flow cytometry. Nat Commun 7:13475 (2016). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 27845346
- Shi R et al. Identification and functional study of osteosarcoma metastasis marker genes. Oncol Lett 10:1848-1852 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26622763
- Salvati A et al. Transferrin-functionalized nanoparticles lose their targeting capabilities when a biomolecule corona adsorbs on the surface. Nat Nanotechnol 8:137-43 (2013). PubMed: 23334168
- Pitek AS et al. Transferrin coated nanoparticles: study of the bionano interface in human plasma. PLoS One 7:e40685 (2012). Dot blot . PubMed: 22829881
- Williams M et al. Mouse primitive streak forms in situ by initiation of epithelial to mesenchymal transition without migration of a cell population. Dev Dyn 241:270-83 (2012). PubMed: 22170865
- Bartek J et al. Phylogenetically more conservative epitopes among monoclonal antibody-defined antigenic sites of human transferrin are involved in receptor binding. Br J Haematol 59:435-41 (1985). PubMed: 2578807
- Bartek J et al. Monoclonal antibodies against transferrin. Precipitating mixtures and lack of inter-species cross-reactivity. Immunol Lett 4:231-5 (1982). PubMed: 7095835