Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [2E5] to TRAIL
- Suitable for: Functional Studies
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-TRAIL antibody [2E5]
TRAIL 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [2E5] to TRAIL
This antibody is specific for TRAIL, Tumour necrosis factor (TNF) related apoptosis inducing ligand (TRAIL/ APO2-L)).
アプリケーション適用あり: Functional Studiesmore details
Recombinant soluble fragment, corresponding to amino acids 95-281 of Human TRAIL.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from TCS.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2219 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration. The antibody 2E5 has high neutralizing activity for human TRAIL in biological assays.|
機能Cytokine that binds to TNFRSF10A/TRAILR1, TNFRSF10B/TRAILR2, TNFRSF10C/TRAILR3, TNFRSF10D/TRAILR4 and possibly also to TNFRSF11B/OPG. Induces apoptosis. Its activity may be modulated by binding to the decoy receptors TNFRSF10C/TRAILR3, TNFRSF10D/TRAILR4 and TNFRSF11B/OPG that cannot induce apoptosis.
組織特異性Widespread; most predominant in spleen, lung and prostate.
配列類似性Belongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
- Information by UniProt
- Apo 2 ligand antibody
- APO 2L antibody
- Apo-2 ligand antibody
Apoptosis induced in JURKAT human T cell leukemia cell line by soluble recombinant human TRAIL is completely blocked by anti-human TRAIL (2E5).
The neutralizing activity of the antibody 2E5 has been confirmed with various sources of soluble recombinant human TRAIL.
A - medium
B - recombinant TRAIL
C - recombinant TRAIL + anti-human TRAIL (2E5; 0.06 µg/ml)
D - recombinant TRAIL + anti-human TRAIL (2E5; 0.24 µg/ml)
E - recombinant TRAIL + Isotype mouse IgG1 control
ab2219 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Tatzel K et al. Membrane-proximal TRAIL species are incapable of inducing short circuit apoptosis signaling: Implications for drug development and basic cytokine biology. Sci Rep 6:22661 (2016). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 26935795
- Yunker PJ et al. One-pot system for synthesis, assembly, and display of functional single-span membrane proteins on oil-water interfaces. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:608-13 (2016). PubMed: 26721399
- Sharova TY et al. Complex Changes in the Apoptotic and Cell Differentiation Programs during Initiation of the Hair Follicle Response to Chemotherapy. J Invest Dermatol N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 24999588
- Hyer ML et al. Synthetic triterpenoids cooperate with tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand to induce apoptosis of breast cancer cells. Cancer Res 65:4799-808 (2005). PubMed: 15930300
- Plasilova M et al. TRAIL (Apo2L) suppresses growth of primary human leukemia and myelodysplasia progenitors. Leukemia 16:67-73 (2002). PubMed: 11840265