Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [V1q(H8)] to TNF alpha
- Suitable for: Inhibition Assay, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgD
製品名Anti-TNF alpha antibody [V1q(H8)]
TNF alpha 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rat monoclonal [V1q(H8)] to TNF alpha
特異性Anti-mouse TNF-a reacts with both natural and recombinant TNF-a and shows neutralizing activity.
アプリケーション適用あり: Inhibition Assay, Flow Cytmore details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Mouse TNF alpha. Cytotoxin purified from Concanavalin A induced T cell clone 29
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8097 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Inhibition Assay||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Stains the extracellular domain. The CHO cells were fixed in PBA containing 0.2 % formaldehyde before staining.
機能Cytokine that binds to TNFRSF1A/TNFR1 and TNFRSF1B/TNFBR. It is mainly secreted by macrophages and can induce cell death of certain tumor cell lines. It is potent pyrogen causing fever by direct action or by stimulation of interleukin-1 secretion and is implicated in the induction of cachexia, Under certain conditions it can stimulate cell proliferation and induce cell differentiation.
関連疾患Genetic variations in TNF are a cause of susceptibility psoriatic arthritis (PSORAS) [MIM:607507]. PSORAS is an inflammatory, seronegative arthritis associated with psoriasis. It is a heterogeneous disorder ranging from a mild, non-destructive disease to a severe, progressive, erosive arthropathy. Five types of psoriatic arthritis have been defined: asymmetrical oligoarthritis characterized by primary involvement of the small joints of the fingers or toes; asymmetrical arthritis which involves the joints of the extremities; symmetrical polyarthritis characterized by a rheumatoidlike pattern that can involve hands, wrists, ankles, and feet; arthritis mutilans, which is a rare but deforming and destructive condition; arthritis of the sacroiliac joints and spine (psoriatic spondylitis).
配列類似性Belongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
翻訳後修飾The soluble form derives from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
The membrane form, but not the soluble form, is phosphorylated on serine residues. Dephosphorylation of the membrane form occurs by binding to soluble TNFRSF1A/TNFR1.
O-glycosylated; glycans contain galactose, N-acetylgalactosamine and N-acetylneuraminic acid.
細胞内局在Secreted and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- APC1 antibody
- APC1 protein antibody
- Cachectin antibody
ab8097 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Helk E et al. TNFa-mediated liver destruction by kupffer cells and Ly6Chi monocytes during Entamoeba histolytica infection. PLoS Pathog 9:e1003096 (2013). Neutralising ; Mouse . PubMed: 23300453
- Goren I et al. Systemic anti-TNFalpha treatment restores diabetes-impaired skin repair in ob/ob mice by inactivation of macrophages. J Invest Dermatol 127:2259-67 (2007). PubMed: 17460730
- Goren I et al. Severely impaired insulin signaling in chronic wounds of diabetic ob/ob mice: a potential role of tumor necrosis factor-alpha. Am J Pathol 168:765-77 (2006). PubMed: 16507892
- Echtenacher B et al. Requirement of endogenous tumor necrosis factor/cachectin for recovery from experimental peritonitis. J Immunol 145:3762-6 (1990). PubMed: 2246512