Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [P/T2] to TNF alpha
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, WB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-TNF alpha antibody [P/T2]
TNF alpha 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [P/T2] to TNF alpha
特異性The antibody labels the cytoplasm of TNF-alpha secreting cells including macrophages.
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cyt, WB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC/IFmore details
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human TNF alpha aa 115-130.
Database link: P01375
- ウェスタン・ブロット用ポジティブコントロールRecombinant Human TNF alpha protein
- Granulomatous inflammation
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9579 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 1-2µg for 106 cells.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
機能Cytokine that binds to TNFRSF1A/TNFR1 and TNFRSF1B/TNFBR. It is mainly secreted by macrophages and can induce cell death of certain tumor cell lines. It is potent pyrogen causing fever by direct action or by stimulation of interleukin-1 secretion and is implicated in the induction of cachexia, Under certain conditions it can stimulate cell proliferation and induce cell differentiation.
関連疾患Genetic variations in TNF are a cause of susceptibility psoriatic arthritis (PSORAS) [MIM:607507]. PSORAS is an inflammatory, seronegative arthritis associated with psoriasis. It is a heterogeneous disorder ranging from a mild, non-destructive disease to a severe, progressive, erosive arthropathy. Five types of psoriatic arthritis have been defined: asymmetrical oligoarthritis characterized by primary involvement of the small joints of the fingers or toes; asymmetrical arthritis which involves the joints of the extremities; symmetrical polyarthritis characterized by a rheumatoidlike pattern that can involve hands, wrists, ankles, and feet; arthritis mutilans, which is a rare but deforming and destructive condition; arthritis of the sacroiliac joints and spine (psoriatic spondylitis).
配列類似性Belongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
翻訳後修飾The soluble form derives from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
The membrane form, but not the soluble form, is phosphorylated on serine residues. Dephosphorylation of the membrane form occurs by binding to soluble TNFRSF1A/TNFR1.
O-glycosylated; glycans contain galactose, N-acetylgalactosamine and N-acetylneuraminic acid.
細胞内局在Secreted and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- APC1 antibody
- APC1 protein antibody
- Cachectin antibody
The antibody ab9579 labels the cytoplasm of TNF-a secreting cells including histiocytes/macrophages.
Overlay histogram showing THP1 cells stained with ab9579 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab9579, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a positive signal in THP1 cells fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min used under the same conditions.
Immunohistochemisty of Human adenocarcinoma uterum (with positive reactive macrophages).
Immunochistochemistry of Human mandibular cyst (granulomatous inflammation with positive macrophages).
ab9579 は 19 報の論文で使用されています。
- Chen S et al. Eluted 25-hydroxyvitamin D3 from radially aligned nanofiber scaffolds enhances cathelicidin production while reducing inflammatory response in human immune system-engrafted mice. Acta Biomater 97:187-199 (2019). PubMed: 31386930
- Deleage C et al. Defining early SIV replication and dissemination dynamics following vaginal transmission. Sci Adv 5:eaav7116 (2019). PubMed: 31149634
- Shikotra A et al. Mast cell phenotype, TNFa expression and degranulation status in non-small cell lung cancer. Sci Rep 6:38352 (2016). PubMed: 27922077
- Deleage C et al. Impact of early cART in the gut during acute HIV infection. JCI Insight 1:N/A (2016). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 27446990
- Thu VT et al. NecroX-5 exerts anti-inflammatory and anti-fibrotic effects via modulation of the TNFa/Dcn/TGFß1/Smad2 pathway in hypoxia/reoxygenation-treated rat hearts. Korean J Physiol Pharmacol 20:305-14 (2016). PubMed: 27162485