Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TNF alpha
- Suitable for: WB, Sandwich ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-TNF alpha antibody
TNF alpha 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to TNF alpha
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, Sandwich ELISAmore details
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human TNF alpha aa 77-233. E.coli derived Recombinant Human TNF-alpha
Database link: P01375
- WB: Recombinant human TNF alpha protein (ab9642), SW480 cell lysate.
This product is no longer batch tested in IHC, for an IHC validated antibody please see ab1793
製品の状態Lyophilized:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
バッファーNo preservative, sterile filtered
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
ELISA pair antibody
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9635 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. To detect TNF-alpha by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant TNF-alpha is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.|
|Sandwich ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml.
To detect Human TNF-α by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μl/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/ml of this antibody is required.
機能Cytokine that binds to TNFRSF1A/TNFR1 and TNFRSF1B/TNFBR. It is mainly secreted by macrophages and can induce cell death of certain tumor cell lines. It is potent pyrogen causing fever by direct action or by stimulation of interleukin-1 secretion and is implicated in the induction of cachexia, Under certain conditions it can stimulate cell proliferation and induce cell differentiation.
関連疾患Genetic variations in TNF are a cause of susceptibility psoriatic arthritis (PSORAS) [MIM:607507]. PSORAS is an inflammatory, seronegative arthritis associated with psoriasis. It is a heterogeneous disorder ranging from a mild, non-destructive disease to a severe, progressive, erosive arthropathy. Five types of psoriatic arthritis have been defined: asymmetrical oligoarthritis characterized by primary involvement of the small joints of the fingers or toes; asymmetrical arthritis which involves the joints of the extremities; symmetrical polyarthritis characterized by a rheumatoidlike pattern that can involve hands, wrists, ankles, and feet; arthritis mutilans, which is a rare but deforming and destructive condition; arthritis of the sacroiliac joints and spine (psoriatic spondylitis).
配列類似性Belongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
翻訳後修飾The soluble form derives from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
The membrane form, but not the soluble form, is phosphorylated on serine residues. Dephosphorylation of the membrane form occurs by binding to soluble TNFRSF1A/TNFR1.
O-glycosylated; glycans contain galactose, N-acetylgalactosamine and N-acetylneuraminic acid.
細胞内局在Secreted and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- APC1 antibody
- APC1 protein antibody
- Cachectin antibody
ab9635 detecting TNF alpha with sandwich ELISA
Anti-TNF alpha antibody (ab9635) at 0.2 µg/ml + SW480 (Human colon adenocarcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Observed band size: 26 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 48 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
ab9635 は 39 報の論文で使用されています。
- Ma H et al. Osteoarthritis is Prevented in Rats by Verbascoside via Nuclear Factor kappa B (NF-?B) Pathway Downregulation. Med Sci Monit 26:e921276 (2020). PubMed: 32249762
- Wang L et al. Long noncoding RNA TUG1 is downregulated in sepsis and may sponge miR-27a to downregulate tumor necrosis factor-a. J Int Med Res 48:300060520910638 (2020). PubMed: 32237949
- Sindhu S et al. Enhanced Adipose Expression of Interferon Regulatory Factor (IRF)-5 Associates with the Signatures of Metabolic Inflammation in Diabetic Obese Patients. Cells 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32188105
- Coucha M et al. Modulating Expression of Thioredoxin Interacting Protein (TXNIP) Prevents Secondary Damage and Preserves Visual Function in a Mouse Model of Ischemia/Reperfusion. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31443163
- Yu H et al. LncRNA CASC11 is upregulated in postmenopausal osteoporosis and is correlated with TNF-a. Clin Interv Aging 14:1663-1669 (2019). PubMed: 31571846