Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [TL2.1] to TLR2 (Biotin)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Dog, Human, Cynomolgus monkey, Rhesus monkey, Common marmoset
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Isotype: IgG2a
製品名Anti-TLR2 antibody [TL2.1] (Biotin)
TLR2 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [TL2.1] to TLR2 (Biotin)
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cyt, IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Dog, Human, Cynomolgus monkey, Rhesus monkey, Common marmoset
Recombinant human TLR2 produced by the CHO/CD14 reporter cell line.
Ab9101 is a TLR2 function blocking antibody that is useful for studies on the role of TLR2 as a pattern recognition receptor in microbial products induced cytokine production by TLR2 bearing cells such as human pheriperal blood mononuclear cells.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
特記事項（精製）0.2 µm filtered
一次抗体 備考Ab9101 is a TLR2 function blocking antibody that is useful for studies on the role of TLR2 as a pattern recognition receptor in microbial products induced cytokine production by TLR2 bearing cells such as human pheriperal blood mononuclear cells.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9101 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab97679 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
機能Cooperates with LY96 to mediate the innate immune response to bacterial lipoproteins and other microbial cell wall components. Cooperates with TLR1 to mediate the innate immune response to bacterial lipoproteins or lipopeptides. Acts via MYD88 and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response. May also promote apoptosis in response to lipoproteins. Recognizes mycoplasmal macrophage-activating lipopeptide-2kD (MALP-2), soluble tuberculosis factor (STF), phenol-soluble modulin (PSM) and B.burgdorferi outer surface protein A lipoprotein (OspA-L) cooperatively with TLR6.
組織特異性Highly expressed in peripheral blood leukocytes, in particular in monocytes, in bone marrow, lymph node and in spleen. Also detected in lung and in fetal liver. Levels are low in other tissues.
配列類似性Belongs to the Toll-like receptor family.
Contains 14 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 TIR domain.
翻訳後修飾Glycosylation of Asn-442 is critical for secretion of the N-terminal ectodomain of TLR2.
- Information by UniProt
- CD282 antibody
- CD282 antigen antibody
- TIL 4 antibody
ab9101 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhang P et al. Toll-Like Receptors 2 and 4 Predict New-Onset Atrial Fibrillation in Acute Myocardial Infarction Patients. Int Heart J 59:64-70 (2018). PubMed: 29375116
- Flo TH et al. Differential expression of Toll-like receptor 2 in human cells. J Leukoc Biol 69:474-81 (2001). PubMed: 11261796
- Wang JE et al. Involvement of CD14 and toll-like receptors in activation of human monocytes by Aspergillus fumigatus hyphae. Infect Immun 69:2402-6 (2001). PubMed: 11254600
- Flo TH et al. Human toll-like receptor 2 mediates monocyte activation by Listeria monocytogenes, but not by group B streptococci or lipopolysaccharide. J Immunol 164:2064-9 (2000). PubMed: 10657659