Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [TL2.1] to TLR2
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, WB
- Reacts with: Dog, Human, Cynomolgus monkey, Rhesus monkey, Common marmoset
- Isotype: IgG2a
製品名Anti-TLR2 antibody [TL2.1]
TLR2 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [TL2.1] to TLR2
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cyt, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Dog, Human, Cynomolgus monkey, Rhesus monkey, Common marmoset
Recombinant human TLR2 produced by the CHO/CD14 reporter cell line.
- WB: THP1 + LPS. IHC-P: Human TLR2. ICC: Human U937 cells. Flow: Human peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
Ab9100 is a TLR2 function blocking antibody that is useful for studies on the role of TLR2 as a pattern recognition receptor in microbial products induced cytokine production by TLR2 bearing cells such as human pheriperal blood mononuclear cells.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーConstituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
特記事項（精製）0.2 µm filtered
一次抗体 備考Ab9100 is a TLR2 function blocking antibody that is useful for studies on the role of TLR2 as a pattern recognition receptor in microbial products induced cytokine production by TLR2 bearing cells such as human pheriperal blood mononuclear cells.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9100 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 2-3µg for 105 cells.
Untreated and 0.4 % formaldehyde fixed cells can be used; do not permeabilize the cells.
ab170191 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
Abcam recommends using non-reducing conditions.
機能Cooperates with LY96 to mediate the innate immune response to bacterial lipoproteins and other microbial cell wall components. Cooperates with TLR1 to mediate the innate immune response to bacterial lipoproteins or lipopeptides. Acts via MYD88 and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response. May also promote apoptosis in response to lipoproteins. Recognizes mycoplasmal macrophage-activating lipopeptide-2kD (MALP-2), soluble tuberculosis factor (STF), phenol-soluble modulin (PSM) and B.burgdorferi outer surface protein A lipoprotein (OspA-L) cooperatively with TLR6.
組織特異性Highly expressed in peripheral blood leukocytes, in particular in monocytes, in bone marrow, lymph node and in spleen. Also detected in lung and in fetal liver. Levels are low in other tissues.
配列類似性Belongs to the Toll-like receptor family.
Contains 14 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 TIR domain.
翻訳後修飾Glycosylation of Asn-442 is critical for secretion of the N-terminal ectodomain of TLR2.
- Information by UniProt
- CD282 antibody
- CD282 antigen antibody
- TIL 4 antibody
TLR2 staining on human peripheral blood mononuclear cells by using ab9100. Green: CD3+-cells; Red: CD14+ cells
All lanes : Anti-TLR2 antibody [TL2.1] (ab9100) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : THP1
Lane 2 : THP1 + LPS
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97040) at 1/50000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
This blot was produced using a 4-12% Bis-Tris gel under the MOPS buffer system. The gel was ran at 200V for 60 minutes before being transferred onto a nitrocellulose membrane at 30V for 70 minutes. The membrane was then blocked with 2% BSA for 60 minutes before being incubated with ab9100 (anti-TLR2 antibody; 1 ug/mL) for 18 hours at 4°C. Antibody binding was detected using ab97040 (HRP-labelled goat anti-mouse IgG) at 1:50,000 dilutions for 1 hour at room temperature.Visualisation was conducted using ECL development solution ab133406.
This gel was run under reducing conditions resulting in weak signal. We recommend customers to use non-reducing conditions.
ab9100 は 29 報の論文で使用されています。
- Li C et al. TLR2 promotes development and progression of human glioma via enhancing autophagy. Gene 700:52-59 (2019). PubMed: 30898699
- Jang EJ et al. HMGB1 enhances AGE-mediated VSMC proliferation via an increase in 5-LO-linked RAGE expression. Vascul Pharmacol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30954689
- Osei-Sarfo K & Gudas LJ Retinoids induce antagonism between FOXO3A and FOXM1 transcription factors in human oral squamous cell carcinoma (OSCC) cells. PLoS One 14:e0215234 (2019). PubMed: 30978209
- Zhao Z et al. Neuroprotective Effects of Genistein in a SOD1-G93A Transgenic Mouse Model of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. J Neuroimmune Pharmacol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31321663
- Galoian K et al. Toll like receptors TLR1/2, TLR6 and MUC5B as binding interaction partners with cytostatic proline rich polypeptide 1 in human chondrosarcoma. Int J Oncol 52:139-154 (2018). PubMed: 29138803