Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [3A4] to TIMP2
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Guinea pig, Cow, Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
製品名Anti-TIMP2 antibody [3A4]
TIMP2 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [3A4] to TIMP2
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Guinea pig, Cow, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human TIMP2 (N terminal).
- IHC-P: Normal human placenta tissue.
This antibody clone is manufactured by Abcam. If you require it in a particular buffer formulation or a particular conjugate for your experiments, please contact email@example.com.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1828 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
機能Complexes with metalloproteinases (such as collagenases) and irreversibly inactivates them by binding to their catalytic zinc cofactor. Known to act on MMP-1, MMP-2, MMP-3, MMP-7, MMP-8, MMP-9, MMP-10, MMP-13, MMP-14, MMP-15, MMP-16 and MMP-19.
配列類似性Belongs to the protease inhibitor I35 (TIMP) family.
Contains 1 NTR domain.
翻訳後修飾The activity of TIMP2 is dependent on the presence of disulfide bonds.
- Information by UniProt
- CSC 21K antibody
- CSC-21K antibody
- CSC21K antibody
IHC image of TIMP2 staining in a section of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded normal human placenta* performed on a Leica BONDTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20mins. The section was then incubated with ab1828, 1µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX. The inset secondary-only control image is taken from an identical assay without primary antibody.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
ab1828 は 45 報の論文で使用されています。
- Li S et al. MicroRNA-4500 Inhibits Migration, Invasion, and Angiogenesis of Breast Cancer Cells via RRM2-Dependent MAPK Signaling Pathway. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 21:278-289 (2020). PubMed: 32615527
- Jiang X et al. Inhibition of Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Tumor Growth by Electroacupuncture with Encircled Needling and Its Mechanisms in a Mice Xenograft Model. Int J Med Sci 16:1642-1651 (2019). PubMed: 31839752
- Li YJ et al. Long noncoding RNA ZNF667-AS1 reduces tumor invasion and metastasis in cervical cancer by counteracting microRNA-93-3p-dependent PEG3 downregulation. Mol Oncol 13:2375-2392 (2019). PubMed: 31420931
- Tian G et al. Ethanol extract of Ligustrum lucidum Ait. leaves suppressed hepatocellular carcinoma in vitro and in vivo. Cancer Cell Int 19:246 (2019). PubMed: 31572063
- Cui LH et al. Saikosaponin d ameliorates pancreatic fibrosis by inhibiting autophagy of pancreatic stellate cells via PI3K/Akt/mTOR pathway. Chem Biol Interact 300:18-26 (2019). PubMed: 30611790