Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to TIMP1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126847 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 24 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa).
1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product.
機能Complexes with metalloproteinases (such as collagenases) and irreversibly inactivates them by binding to their catalytic zinc cofactor. Also mediates erythropoiesis in vitro; but, unlike IL-3, it is species-specific, stimulating the growth and differentiation of only human and murine erythroid progenitors. Known to act on MMP-1, MMP-2, MMP-3, MMP-7, MMP-8, MMP-9, MMP-10, MMP-11, MMP-12, MMP-13 and MMP-16. Does not act on MMP-14.
配列類似性Belongs to the protease inhibitor I35 (TIMP) family.
Contains 1 NTR domain.
翻訳後修飾The activity of TIMP1 is dependent on the presence of disulfide bonds.
- Information by UniProt
- Clgi antibody
- Collagenase inhibitor antibody
- Collagenase inhibitor, Human antibody
ab126847 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Liu J et al. Homemade-device-induced negative pressure promotes wound healing more efficiently than VSD-induced positive pressure by regulating inflammation, proliferation and remodeling. Int J Mol Med 39:879-888 (2017). WB ; Rabbit . PubMed: 28290607
- Zhong Y et al. Sclareol exerts anti-osteoarthritic activities in interleukin-1ß-induced rabbit chondrocytes and a rabbit osteoarthritis model. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 8:2365-74 (2015). PubMed: 26045743
- Zhou X et al. Tetrandrine Inhibits the Wnt/ ß -Catenin Signalling Pathway and Alleviates Osteoarthritis: An In Vitro and In Vivo Study. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2013:809579 (2013). WB ; Rabbit . PubMed: 23533523