Key features and details
- Sheep polyclonal to Thymidylate Synthase
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, Escherichia coli, African green monkey
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Thymidylate Synthase antibody
Thymidylate Synthase 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Sheep polyclonal to Thymidylate Synthase
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human, Escherichia coli, African green monkey
非交差種: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Recombinant human Thymidylate Synthase (36 kDa) produced in E.coli.
特記事項The antibody recognizes the expected additional band corresponding to the ternary complex of human TS-dFUMP-reduced folate in HeLa cells treated with the TS inhibitor 5-FUdR. This event occurs in most human breast, colorectal, gastric, head and neck carcinomas. The antibody recognizes 36 kDa human TS.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7398 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.|
機能Contributes to the de novo mitochondrial thymidylate biosynthesis pathway.
パスウェイPyrimidine metabolism; dTTP biosynthesis.
配列類似性Belongs to the thymidylate synthase family.
細胞内局在Nucleus. Cytoplasm. Mitochondrion. Mitochondrion matrix. Mitochondrion inner membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- d TMP synthase antibody
- EC 22.214.171.124 antibody
- HsT422 antibody
ab7398 is shown to detect thymidylate synthase present in a HeLa cell extract. Each lane is estimated to contain 4 µg of protein. Lanes 1, 2 and 3 represent 1/2000, 1/5000 and 1/10000 fold dilutions of the antibody. Detection was made using HRP Rabbit-a-Sheep IgG diluted 1/1000 and color development using TMB substrate for approximately 4'.
ab7398 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhang L et al. Disrupted folate metabolism with anesthesia leads to myelination deficits mediated by epigenetic regulation of ERMN. EBioMedicine 43:473-486 (2019). PubMed: 31060905
- Gu YJ et al. GRP78 confers the resistance to 5-FU by activating the c-Src/LSF/TS axis in hepatocellular carcinoma. Oncotarget 6:33658-74 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26378040
- MacFarlane AJ et al. Azoxymethane-induced colon carcinogenesis in mice occurs independently of de novo thymidylate synthesis capacity. J Nutr 144:419-24 (2014). PubMed: 24500934
- Macfarlane AJ et al. Nuclear localization of de novo thymidylate biosynthesis pathway is required to prevent uracil accumulation in DNA. J Biol Chem 286:44015-22 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 22057276
- Gay S et al. Nucleotide supply, not local histone acetylation, sets replication origin usage in transcribed regions. EMBO Rep 11:698-704 (2010). WB ; Chinese hamster . PubMed: 20671737
- Fox JT et al. A UV-responsive internal ribosome entry site enhances serine hydroxymethyltransferase 1 expression for DNA damage repair. J Biol Chem 284:31097-108 (2009). WB, IP ; Human . PubMed: 19734144
- Woeller CF et al. Evidence for small ubiquitin-like modifier-dependent nuclear import of the thymidylate biosynthesis pathway. J Biol Chem 282:17623-31 (2007). PubMed: 17446168