Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [51-8] to Thiophosphate ester
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
Related conjugates and formulations
製品名Anti-Thiophosphate ester antibody [51-8]
Thiophosphate ester 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit monoclonal [51-8] to Thiophosphate ester
特異性This antibody is specific to thiophosphorylated amino acids.
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Chemical/ Small Molecule corresponding to Thiophosphate ester conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
This antibody was developed as part of a collaboration between Abcam and the lab of Dr. Kevan Shokat at University of California at San Francisco.
It is possible to use ab92570 with ab138911 as a kinase reaction reagent for the identification of direct kinase substrates as mentioned in Allen JJ et al. Nat Methods 4:511-6 (2007).
After the kinase of interest has accepted ATP-γ-S (ab138911), p-Nitrobenzyl mesylate (ab138910) can be used to alkylate the thiophospholyation site on the substrates. ab92570 is introduced to identify the tagged substrates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
We are constantly working hard to ensure we provide our customers with best in class antibodies. As a result of this work we are pleased to now offer this antibody in purified format. We are in the process of updating our datasheets. The purified format is designated 'PUR' on our product labels. If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact our Scientific Support team.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
一次抗体 備考ab92570 can be used to detect kinase substrates containing thiophosphate esters following the kinase reaction as described by J. Allen and colleagues in Nature methods 2007. This antibody as allow researchers to follow this approach to study kinase-substrate relationships of interest. The antibody is also context independent in that it can recognize serine, threonine, and tyrosine thiophosphorylated residues in a multitude of kinase phosphorylation consensus motifs.
In order for this antibody to work in WB and IP, the customer needs to perform a specific kinase reaction using ATP gamma S and PNBM.
See specific Protocol at the bottom of this page for details.
The Abpromise guarantee
関連性Thiophosphate ester is used as fungicide.
All lanes : Anti-Thiophosphate ester antibody [51-8] (ab92570) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : JNK1 protein (10ng) incubated with c-jun-GST substrate (1ug)
Lane 2 : JNK1 protein (10ng) incubated with c-jun-GST substrate (1ug) using alkylation with PNBM (2.5mM).
Lane 3 : JNK1 protein (10ng) incubated with c-jun-GST substrate (1ug) using ATP-gamma-S
Lane 4 : JNK1 protein (10ng) incubated with c-jun-GST substrate (1ug) using ATP-gamma-S followed by alkylation with PNBM (2.5mM).
In vitro kinase reaction was carried out for 30 minutes at room temperature. PNBM alkylation (2.5mM) was for 2 hours at room temperature. Reaction products were analyzed by western blot with thiophosphate ester specific ab92570 at 1/5000, alpha-GST antibody confirms equal loading.
ab92570 は 55 報の論文で使用されています。
- Panagi I et al. Salmonella Effector SteE Converts the Mammalian Serine/Threonine Kinase GSK3 into a Tyrosine Kinase to Direct Macrophage Polarization. Cell Host Microbe 27:41-53.e6 (2020). PubMed: 31862381
- Pan ZQ et al. Atg1 kinase in fission yeast is activated by Atg11-mediated dimerization and cis-autophosphorylation. Elife 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32909946
- Lei Y et al. O-GlcNAcylation of PFKFB3 is required for tumor cell proliferation under hypoxia. Oncogenesis 9:21 (2020). PubMed: 32060258
- He W et al. Regulated Proteolysis of MutS? Controls Meiotic Crossing Over. Mol Cell 78:168-183.e5 (2020). PubMed: 32130890
- Jin X et al. PES1 promotes BET inhibitors resistance and cells proliferation through increasing c-Myc expression in pancreatic cancer. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 38:463 (2019). PubMed: 31718704