製品名Thioflavin T, Fluorescent cell-permeable amyloid binding benzothiazole salt
製品の詳細Fluorescent cell-permeable amyloid binding benzothiazole salt
生理活性の詳細Fluorescent cell-permeable amyloid binding benzothiazole salt. Dye used to visualise stacked β sheets in vitro and in vivo. Binding induces a shift in excitation maximum (385 nm to 450 nm) and emission maximum (445 nm to 482 nm). Highly soluble in water. Limited ability to cross the blood-brain barrier.
保存方法Store at Room Temperature. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in water to 25mM and in DMSO to 100 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Refer to SDS for further information
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120751 は 10 報の論文で使用されています。
- Huang C et al. Intrinsically aggregation-prone proteins form amyloid-like aggregates and contribute to tissue aging in Caenorhabditis elegans. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31050339
- de Villiers S et al. A Possible Role of Amyloidogenic Blood Clotting in the Evolving Haemodynamics of Female Migraine-With-Aura: Results From a Pilot Study. Front Neurol 10:1262 (2019). PubMed: 31849822
- Xu X et al. Protein binding protection in combination with DNA masking for sensitive and reliable transcription factor detection. Talanta 186:293-298 (2018). PubMed: 29784364
- Zunke F et al. Reversible Conformational Conversion of a-Synuclein into Toxic Assemblies by Glucosylceramide. Neuron 97:92-107.e10 (2018). PubMed: 29290548
- Gade Malmos K et al. ThT 101: a primer on the use of thioflavin T to investigate amyloid formation. Amyloid 24:1-16 (2017). PubMed: 28393556
- Marathe S et al. Jagged1 Is Altered in Alzheimer's Disease and Regulates Spatial Memory Processing. Front Cell Neurosci 11:220 (2017). PubMed: 28848392
- Warner KD et al. A homodimer interface without base pairs in an RNA mimic of red fluorescent protein. Nat Chem Biol 13:1195-1201 (2017). PubMed: 28945234
- Huang DS et al. Protective Effects of Wogonin against Alzheimer's Disease by Inhibition of Amyloidogenic Pathway. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2017:3545169 (2017). PubMed: 28680449
- Chu TH et al. Axonal and myelinic pathology in 5xFAD Alzheimer's mouse spinal cord. PLoS One 12:e0188218 (2017). PubMed: 29176903
- Brai E et al. Notch1 hallmarks fibrillary depositions in sporadic Alzheimer's disease. Acta Neuropathol Commun 4:64 (2016). PubMed: 27364742