Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TGF beta 1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-TGF beta 1 antibody
TGF beta 1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to TGF beta 1
特異性Full length, inactive 44 kD TGFB1 is cleaved into mature TGFB1 (13 kD). TGFB1 also homodimerizes and heterodimerizes with TGFB2, so there is potential for multiple different band sizes in WB.
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
交差が予測される動物種: Sheep, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Hamster, Cow, Pig非交差種: Dog
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9758 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/100 - 1/500.
In reduced samples, the expected bands are 12 kDa (mature protein) and 44 kDa (unprocessed protein). Expected band at 25 kDa in non-reduced samples (homodimer of mature protein). Glycosylations may also cause unprocessed protein to run a few kDa higher (around 50 kDa). TGFB1 also heterodimerizes with TGFB2, so there is potential for multiple different band sizes in WB.
機能Multifunctional protein that controls proliferation, differentiation and other functions in many cell types. Many cells synthesize TGFB1 and have specific receptors for it. It positively and negatively regulates many other growth factors. It plays an important role in bone remodeling as it is a potent stimulator of osteoblastic bone formation, causing chemotaxis, proliferation and differentiation in committed osteoblasts.
組織特異性Highly expressed in bone. Abundantly expressed in articular cartilage and chondrocytes and is increased in osteoarthritis (OA). Co-localizes with ASPN in chondrocytes within OA lesions of articular cartilage.
関連疾患Defects in TGFB1 are the cause of Camurati-Engelmann disease (CE) [MIM:131300]; also known as progressive diaphyseal dysplasia 1 (DPD1). CE is an autosomal dominant disorder characterized by hyperostosis and sclerosis of the diaphyses of long bones. The disease typically presents in early childhood with pain, muscular weakness and waddling gait, and in some cases other features such as exophthalmos, facial paralysis, hearing difficulties and loss of vision.
配列類似性Belongs to the TGF-beta family.
The precursor is cleaved into mature TGF-beta-1 and LAP, which remains non-covalently linked to mature TGF-beta-1 rendering it inactive.
細胞内局在Secreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Information by UniProt
- Cartilage-inducing factor antibody
- CED antibody
- Differentiation inhibiting factor antibody
All lanes : Anti-TGF beta 1 antibody (ab9758) at 1/200 dilution
Lane 1 : Reduced human recombinant TGF beta 1
Lane 2 : Non-reduced human recombinant TGF beta 1
Lysates/proteins at 0.25 µg per lane.
All lanes : Peroxidase-conjugated anti-rabbit IgG at 1/40000 dilution
Observed band size: 12,25 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Incubated with the primary antibody overnight at 4°C.
Incubated with the secondary antibody for 30 min at room temperature.
ab9758 は 42 報の論文で使用されています。
- Miao F et al. LncRNA HAND2-AS1 inhibits non-small cell lung cancer migration, invasion and maintains cell stemness through the interactions with TGF-ß1. Biosci Rep 39:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30509963
- Xu Q et al. All-trans retinoic acid inhibits lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammatory responses in bovine adipocytes via TGFß1/Smad3 signaling pathway. BMC Vet Res 15:48 (2019). PubMed: 30709353
- Xu HM et al. Downregulated microRNA-224 aggravates vulnerable atherosclerotic plaques and vascular remodeling in acute coronary syndrome through activation of the TGF-ß/Smad pathway. J Cell Physiol 234:2537-2551 (2019). PubMed: 30317569
- Fu Y et al. LncRNA CASC11 promotes TGF-ß1, increases cancer cell stemness and predicts postoperative survival in small cell lung cancer. Gene 704:91-96 (2019). PubMed: 30965130
- Xie J et al. TGF-ß1 promotes the invasion and migration of papillary thyroid carcinoma cells by inhibiting the expression of lncRNA-NEF. Oncol Lett 17:3125-3132 (2019). PubMed: 30867742