Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [P/T1] to TGF alpha
- Suitable for: ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-TGF alpha antibody [P/T1]
TGF alpha 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [P/T1] to TGF alpha
特異性This antibody was selected and evaluated immunoserologically for recombinant human TGF-alpha and synthetic (uncoupled) peptides using simple binding and competitive ELISA. Immunohistochemical characterization of the anti-TGF-alpha monoclonal antibody was made on different human carcinomas. Recommended for immunohistochemical detection of TGF-alpha production in human tumor cells, immunoserological monitoring of progression of malignant tumours and for screening of therapeutic efficiency of different human tumors.
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC, Flow Cytmore details
Synthetic peptide fragment (32-40 amino acids sequence of 50 amino acids) of transforming growth factor alpha (TGF-alpha).
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris HCl, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9578 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
機能TGF alpha is a mitogenic polypeptide that is able to bind to the EGF receptor and to act synergistically with TGF beta to promote anchorage-independent cell proliferation in soft agar.
組織特異性Isoform 1, isoform 3 and isoform 4 are expressed in keratinocytes and tumor-derived cell lines.
配列類似性Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
細胞内局在Cell membrane and Secreted > extracellular space.
- Information by UniProt
- EGF like TGF antibody
- EGF-like TGF antibody
- ETGF antibody
Immunohistochemical characterization of the anti-TGF-a monoclonal antibody ab9578 on human melanoma.
Overlay histogram showing A431 cells stained with ab9578 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab9578, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.
Please note that Abcam do not have any data for use of this antibody on non-fixed cells. We welcome any customer feedback.
ab9578 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Badawy AA et al. Expression of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor and Transforming Growth Factor Alpha in Cancer Bladder: Schistosomal and Non-Schistosomal. Curr Urol 9:192-201 (2017). PubMed: 28413380
- Schrevel M et al. Autocrine expression of the epidermal growth factor receptor ligand heparin-binding EGF-like growth factor in cervical cancer. Int J Oncol 50:1947-1954 (2017). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 28498437
- Mustafi R et al. Both stromal cell and colonocyte epidermal growth factor receptors control HCT116 colon cancer cell growth in tumor xenografts. Carcinogenesis 33:1930-9 (2012). Human . PubMed: 22791816
- Eaton MJ et al. Subarachnoid Transplant of the Human Neuronal hNT2.19 Serotonergic Cell Line Attenuates Behavioral Hypersensitivity without Affecting Motor Dysfunction after Severe Contusive Spinal Cord Injury. Neurol Res Int 2011:891605 (2011). IHC . PubMed: 21799949
- Higgins MJ et al. PIK3CA mutations and EGFR overexpression predict for lithium sensitivity in human breast epithelial cells. Cancer Biol Ther 11:358-67 (2011). PubMed: 21124076
- Bebok Z et al. [Creation of monoclonal antibodies against tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-alpha) and transforming growth factor alpha (TFG-alpha), their definition and possible use] Orv Hetil 134:1303-7 (1993). PubMed: 8332347