Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [T2H5] to Tenascin C
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IP, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Tenascin C antibody [T2H5]
Tenascin C 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [T2H5] to Tenascin C
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, IP, WBmore details
Full length native protein (purified from a homogenate of a mammary tumour specimen) (Human).
- Human tonsil tissue
Tenascin is a high molecular weight, multifunctional, hexameric extracellular matrix glycoprotein expressed in association with mesenchymal epithelial interactions during development and in the neovasculature and stroma of undifferentiated tumors. It has been described under a variety of names: cytotactin, hexabrachion protein, J1, myotendinous antigen (MI) and glioma mesenchymal extracellular matrix (GMEM). The tenascin molecule is a disulfide-linked hexamer. The expression of tenascin is associated with development and growth, both normal and pathological, whereas the distribution in normal adult tissue is restricted.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from hybridoma culture supernatant. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
一次抗体 備考Tenascin is a high molecular weight, multifunctional, hexameric extracellular matrix glycoprotein expressed in association with mesenchymal epithelial interactions during development and in the neovasculature and stroma of undifferentiated tumors. It has been described under a variety of names: cytotactin, hexabrachion protein, J1, myotendinous antigen (MI) and glioma mesenchymal extracellular matrix (GMEM). The tenascin molecule is a disulfide-linked hexamer. The expression of tenascin is associated with development and growth, both normal and pathological, whereas the distribution in normal adult tissue is restricted.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3970 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Detects a band of approximately 240 kDa.|
機能Extracellular matrix protein implicated in guidance of migrating neurons as well as axons during development, synaptic plasticity as well as neuronal regeneration. Promotes neurite outgrowth from cortical neurons grown on a monolayer of astrocytes. Ligand for integrins alpha-8/beta-1, alpha-9/beta-1, alpha-V/beta-3 and alpha-V/beta-6.
配列類似性Belongs to the tenascin family.
Contains 15 EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 fibrinogen C-terminal domain.
Contains 15 fibronectin type-III domains.
細胞内局在Secreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Information by UniProt
- 150 225 antibody
- Cytotactin antibody
- Glioma associated extracellular matrix antigen antibody
ab3970 staining paraffin embedded tissue sections.
Anti-Tenascin C antibody [T2H5] (ab3970) at 1 µg/ml + U2OS (Human osteosarcoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97040) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size: 265 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 34 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 20 minutes
Tenascin C contains an exstensive number of potential glycosylation sites (SwissProt) which may explain its migration at a higher molecular weight than predicted.
ab3970 は 13 報の論文で使用されています。
- Molina-Molina M et al. Anti-fibrotic effects of pirfenidone and rapamycin in primary IPF fibroblasts and human alveolar epithelial cells. BMC Pulm Med 18:63 (2018). PubMed: 29703175
- Valnegri P et al. RNF8/UBC13 ubiquitin signaling suppresses synapse formation in the mammalian brain. Nat Commun 8:1271 (2017). PubMed: 29097665
- Razafsky D & Hodzic D A variant of Nesprin1 giant devoid of KASH domain underlies the molecular etiology of autosomal recessive cerebellar ataxia type I. Neurobiol Dis 78:57-67 (2015). PubMed: 25843669
- Uchimura T et al. Insulin-Like Growth Factor II (IGF-II) Inhibits IL-1ß-Induced Cartilage Matrix Loss and Promotes Cartilage Integrity in Experimental Osteoarthritis. J Cell Biochem 116:2858-69 (2015). PubMed: 26015264
- Estany S et al. Lung fibrotic tenascin-C upregulation is associated with other extracellular matrix proteins and induced by TGFß1. BMC Pulm Med 14:120 (2014). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 25064447