Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-262] to TCR V beta 5
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IP, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
製品名Anti-TCR V beta 5 antibody [MEM-262]
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [MEM-262] to TCR V beta 5
特異性The antibody recognizes beta chains of the TCR expressed by HPB-ALL cell line [carrying V(beta5.3)] and a small subset of peripheral blood T cells. This subset is larger than that recognized by other V(beta5.3)-specific antibodies.
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cyt, IP, WBmore details
Human thymoma cell line HPB-ALL.
特記事項Functional Application Activates T cells (V beta 5-related subset).
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from hybridoma culture supernatant. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1898 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab170191 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Uniquely recognizes denatured TCR beta chains under the conditions of Western blotting.
関連性T cell receptors recognize foreign antigens which have been processed as small peptides and bound to major histocompatibility complex (MHC) molecules at the surface of antigen presenting cells (APC). Each T cell receptor is a dimer consisting of one alpha and one beta chain or one delta and one gamma chain. The beta locus includes V (variable), J (joining), diversity (D), and C (constant) segments. The Vß5 TCR is a variant of the TCR ß chain. It belongs to Ig superfamily and is expressed by a subset of peripheral blood T cells and some T cell clones. TCR Vß5 has been reported to recognize some staphylococcus bacterial superantigens.
- T cell receptor antibody
- TCB antibody
- TCRB antibody
ab1898 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Wang CT et al. Attenuating systemic inflammatory markers in simulated high-altitude exposure by heat shock protein 70-mediated hypobaric hypoxia preconditioning in rats. J Formos Med Assoc 114:328-38 (2015). PubMed: 25839766
- Grabherr MG et al. Exploiting nucleotide composition to engineer promoters. PLoS One 6:e20136 (2011). PubMed: 21625601
- PavlistovÃ¡ D et al. A novel monoclonal reagent recognizing native and denatured Vbeta5.3-related chains of human T cell receptor. Immunol Lett 88:105-8 (2003). PubMed: 12880678