Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TARC/CCL17
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
TARC/CCL17 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to TARC/CCL17
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human
- WB: HepG2 cell, 293T cell, Human cerebrum tissue, Mouse kidney tissue lysates; IHC: Human liver cancer tissue.
This gene is one of several Cys-Cys (CC) cytokine genes clustered on the q arm of chromosome 16. Cytokines are a family of secreted proteins involved in immunoregulatory and inflammatory processes. The CC cytokines are proteins characterized by two adjacent cysteines. The cytokine encoded by this gene displays chemotactic activity for T lymphocytes, but not monocytes or granulocytes. The product of this gene binds to chemokine receptors CCR4 and CCR8. This chemokine plays important roles in T cell development in thymus as well as in trafficking and activation of mature T cells.
This product was previously labelled as TARC
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 49% PBS
(without Mg2+ and Ca2+)
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab182793 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.|
機能Chemotactic factor for T-lymphocytes but not monocytes or granulocytes. May play a role in T-cell development in thymus and in trafficking and activation of mature T-cells. Binds to CCR4.
組織特異性Expressed at high levels in thymus and at low levels in the lung, colon and small intestine.
配列類似性Belongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
- Information by UniProt
- A-152E5.3 antibody
- A152E53 antibody
- ABCD 2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-TARC/CCL17 antibody (ab182793)
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 2 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human cerebrum tissue lysate
Lane 4 : Mouse kidney tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 40 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti rabbit IgG at 1/5000 dilution
Predicted band size: 11 kDa
Gel: 12% SDS-PAGE
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded Human liver cancer tissue labeling TARC/CCL17 with ab182793 at 1/55.
ab182793 staining TARC/CCL17 in human lung biopsy tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde and antigen retrieval was performed by heat mediation in citrate buffer, pH 6.0. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/2000 in PBS + 1% BSA) for 16 hours at 4°C. A Biotin-conjugated donkey anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal (1/500) was used as the secondary antibody.
TARC/CCL17 in connective tissue is revealed in brown (DAB impact). Nucleus (and Mucus) are counterstain in blue (Fastblue).
Fixative: Formalin 4% (Qpath), lungs were post-fixed (6h) before paraffin embedded in a tissue-tek® VIP6 automat.
Sections: 3µm on SuperFrost®.
Antigen retrieval step: Citrate buffer pH=6 (15 min at 95°C) in a water Bath then slide were placed in Sequenza immunostaining with Coverplate (Shandon).
Endogenous enzyme were blocked with Dual Endogenous Enzyme Block (Dako cytomation) 15min.
Extravidin-HRP was used to increase signal (1/500, 20min, RT).
ab182793 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Ke X et al. Hypoxia modifies the polarization of macrophages and their inflammatory microenvironment, and inhibits malignant behavior in cancer cells. Oncol Lett 18:5871-5878 (2019). PubMed: 31788060
- Li J et al. Down-regulation of CCL17 in cancer-associated fibroblasts inhibits cell migration and invasion of breast cancer through ERK1/2 pathway. Cancer Manag Res 11:7439-7453 (2019). PubMed: 31496803
- García Nores GD et al. CD4+ T cells are activated in regional lymph nodes and migrate to skin to initiate lymphedema. Nat Commun 9:1970 (2018). PubMed: 29773802
- Rasheed K et al. CCL17/TARC and CCR4 expression in Merkel cell carcinoma. Oncotarget 9:31432-31447 (2018). PubMed: 30140381
- Xiong Y et al. Low CCL17 expression associates with unfavorable postoperative prognosis of patients with clear cell renal cell carcinoma. BMC Cancer 17:117 (2017). PubMed: 28178948
- Berlato C et al. A CCR4 antagonist reverses the tumor-promoting microenvironment of renal cancer. J Clin Invest 127:801-813 (2017). PubMed: 28134623