Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to T7 tag®
- Suitable for: ELISA, IP, WB, ICC, ChIP
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: unknown
製品名Anti-T7 tag® antibody
T7 tag® 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to T7 tag®
特異性This antibody was verified by ELISA against peptide conjugated to BSA(MASMTGGQQMG/BSA). Antibody concentration was determined by extinction coefficient: absorbance at280 nm of 1.4 equals 1.0 mg of IgG.
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISA, IP, WB, ICC, ChIPmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
特記事項T7-TAG® is a trademark of EMD Biosciences, Inc.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）This antibody was affinity purified using the peptide immobilized on solid support..
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9138 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Use at a dilution of: Coating 1/100 - 1/500, Primary 1/1000 - 1/30,000.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/30000.|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ChIP||Use at an assay dependent dilution. ChIP was performed with 25 ug chromatin, 5ug of antibody and 20 ul of Protein A/G beads.|
関連性The T7 tag is an 11 amino acid peptide encoded in the leader sequence of T7 bacteriophage gene10. This gene encodes a T7 major capsid protein whose function is not clear. The T7 tag serves as a tag in many expression vectors including the pET system that is based on the very efficient T7 RNA polymerase expression system. Monoclonal antibodies specific for T7 tag are an important tool for studying expression of recombinant T7-tagged proteins.
- 10 antibody
- Major capsid protein 10A antibody
- Major capsid protein antibody
A stably transfected 293T human cell line harbouring the GAL4 upstream activation sequence was transiently transfected with a V5 or T7- tagged GAL4 DNA Binding Domain construct. 48 hours post transfection Chromatin was prepared according to the Abcam X-ChIP protocol. The ChIP was performed with 25 ug chromatin, 5ug of antibody and 20 ul of Protein A/G beads. A non-specific antibody was used as the negative control. The immunoprecipitated DNA was quantified by real time PCR (SYBR Green approach).
All lanes : Anti-T7 tag® antibody (ab9138) at 1/25000 dilution
Lane 1 : E. coli whole cell lysate expressing a multi-tag fusion protein at 0.2 µg
Lane 2 : E. coli whole cell lysate expressing a multi-tag fusion protein at 0.1 µg
Lane 3 : E. coli whole cell lysate expressing a multi-tag fusion protein at 0.05 µg
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab9138 は 14 報の論文で使用されています。
- Bunda S et al. CIC protein instability contributes to tumorigenesis in glioblastoma. Nat Commun 10:661 (2019). PubMed: 30737375
- Gardner GT et al. Phosphorylation of Hsp20 Promotes Fibrotic Remodeling and Heart Failure. JACC Basic Transl Sci 4:188-199 (2019). PubMed: 31061921
- Yan YL et al. DPPA2/4 and SUMO E3 ligase PIAS4 opposingly regulate zygotic transcriptional program. PLoS Biol 17:e3000324 (2019). PubMed: 31226106
- Qu YL et al. Arid1a regulates insulin sensitivity and lipid metabolism. EBioMedicine 42:481-493 (2019). PubMed: 30879920
- Shukla M et al. Centromere DNA Destabilizes H3 Nucleosomes to Promote CENP-A Deposition during the Cell Cycle. Curr Biol 28:3924-3936.e4 (2018). PubMed: 30503616