Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to T7 tag®
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: unknown
製品名Anti-T7 tag® antibody
T7 tag® 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to T7 tag®
特異性ELISA: The anti T7 diluted 1:176,000 gave an O.D.=1.0 in a 15 minute reaction against peptide conjugated with a different carrier than used for anti peptide purification.
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, ELISA, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
MASMTGGQQMG (T7 epitope) conjugated to KLH.
特記事項T7-TAG® is a trademark of EMD Biosciences, Inc.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）Antibodies were immunoaffinity purified using the peptide conjugated to a solid-phase support.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9115 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
関連性The T7 tag is an 11 amino acid peptide encoded in the leader sequence of T7 bacteriophage gene10. This gene encodes a T7 major capsid protein whose function is not clear. The T7 tag serves as a tag in many expression vectors including the pET system that is based on the very efficient T7 RNA polymerase expression system. Monoclonal antibodies specific for T7 tag are an important tool for studying expression of recombinant T7-tagged proteins.
- 10 antibody
- Major capsid protein 10A antibody
- Major capsid protein antibody
ab9115 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Herrmann A et al. The SAMHD1-mediated block of LINE-1 retroelements is regulated by phosphorylation. Mob DNA 9:11 (2018). PubMed: 29610582
- Pye H et al. Using antibody directed phototherapy to target oesophageal adenocarcinoma with heterogeneous HER2 expression. Oncotarget 9:22945-22959 (2018). PubMed: 29796164
- Prinz E et al. WDR62 mediates TNFa-dependent JNK activation via TRAF2-MLK3 axis. Mol Biol Cell 29:2470-2480 (2018). PubMed: 30091641
- Ando M et al. The PINK1 p.I368N mutation affects protein stability and ubiquitin kinase activity. Mol Neurodegener 12:32 (2017). PubMed: 28438176
- Horn AV et al. Human LINE-1 restriction by APOBEC3C is deaminase independent and mediated by an ORF1p interaction that affects LINE reverse transcriptase activity. Nucleic Acids Res N/A:N/A (2013). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 24101588
- Kubota T et al. Virus infection triggers SUMOylation of IRF3 and IRF7, leading to the negative regulation of type I interferon gene expression. J Biol Chem 283:25660-70 (2008). WB . PubMed: 18635538