Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [STX01 (HPC-1)] to Syntaxin
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Syntaxin antibody [STX01 (HPC-1)]
Syntaxin 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [STX01 (HPC-1)] to Syntaxin
特異性In hippocampus, the antibody recognizes the stratum radiatum, the layer formed by the fibers of denate granule cells, as they synapse onto hippocampal pyramidal cells. In rat retina, it stains the membrane of the amacrine cell bodies and inner plexiform layer. It recognizes some neurons early in development and can be detected on migrating amacrine cells in embryonic retina.
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, ICC/IFmore details
種交差性交差種: Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Rat Syntaxin aa 3-225.
- IMR-5 cells Cerebral cortex tissue sections. SH-SY5Y cell lysate
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3265 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/100. Detects a band of approximately 31 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa).|
機能Potentially involved in docking of synaptic vesicles at presynaptic active zones. May mediate Ca(2+)-regulation of exocytosis acrosomal reaction in sperm.
配列類似性Belongs to the syntaxin family.
Contains 1 t-SNARE coiled-coil homology domain.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated by CK2.
- Information by UniProt
- EPIM antibody
- Epimorphin antibody
- EPM antibody
All lanes : Anti-Syntaxin antibody [STX01 (HPC-1)] (ab3265) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab29466)
Lane 2 : Human spinal cord tissue lysate - total protein (ab29188)
Lane 3 : Spinal Cord (Rat) Tissue Lysate
Lane 4 : SHSY-5Y (Human neuroblastoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 35 kDa
Observed band size: 35 kDa
Additional bands at: 48 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 1 minute
ICC/IF image of ab3265 stained PC12 cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab3265, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab3265 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Joussain C et al. Botulinum Neurotoxin Light Chains Expressed by Defective Herpes Simplex Virus Type-1 Vectors Cleave SNARE Proteins and Inhibit CGRP Release in Rat Sensory Neurons. Toxins (Basel) 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30791373
- Toft-Bertelsen TL et al. Regulation of Ca2+ channels by SNAP-25 via recruitment of syntaxin-1 from plasma membrane clusters. Mol Biol Cell 27:3329-3341 (2016). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 27605709
- Shen C et al. The trans-SNARE-regulating function of Munc18-1 is essential to synaptic exocytosis. Nat Commun 6:8852 (2015). PubMed: 26572858
- Mead B et al. Comparative evaluation of methods for estimating retinal ganglion cell loss in retinal sections and wholemounts. PLoS One 9:e110612 (2014). IHC . PubMed: 25343338
- Yun HJ et al. LRRK2 phosphorylates Snapin and inhibits interaction of Snapin with SNAP-25. Exp Mol Med 45:e36 (2013). PubMed: 23949442
- Kunzevitzky NJ et al. Amacrine cell subtypes differ in their intrinsic neurite growth capacity. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 54:7603-13 (2013). IHC ; Rat . PubMed: 24130183
- Kunzevitzky NJ et al. Foxn4 is required for retinal ganglion cell distal axon patterning. Mol Cell Neurosci 46:731-41 (2011). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 21334440
- Benagiano V et al. VAMP-2, SNAP-25A/B and syntaxin-1 in glutamatergic and GABAergic synapses of the rat cerebellar cortex. BMC Neurosci 12:118 (2011). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 22094010
- Kunzevitzky NJ et al. Amacrine cell gene expression and survival signaling: differences from neighboring retinal ganglion cells. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 51:3800-12 (2010). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 20445109