Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [SY38] to Synaptophysin
- Suitable for: WB, Flow Cyt, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Cow, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Synaptophysin antibody [SY38]
Synaptophysin 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [SY38] to Synaptophysin
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, Flow Cyt, IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Cow, Human
- Adrenal pheochromocytoma and pancreatic islet cell neoplasm
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8049 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).|
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
機能Possibly involved in structural functions as organizing other membrane components or in targeting the vesicles to the plasma membrane. Involved in the regulation of short-term and long-term synaptic plasticity.
組織特異性Characteristic of a type of small (30-80 nm) neurosecretory vesicles, including presynaptic vesicles, but also vesicles of various neuroendocrine cells of both neuronal and epithelial phenotype.
関連疾患Mental retardation, X-linked, SYP-related
配列類似性Belongs to the synaptophysin/synaptobrevin family.
Contains 1 MARVEL domain.
ドメインThe calcium-binding activity is thought to be localized in the cytoplasmic tail of the protein.
翻訳後修飾Ubiquitinated; mediated by SIAH1 or SIAH2 and leading to its subsequent proteasomal degradation.
細胞内局在Cytoplasmic vesicle, secretory vesicle, synaptic vesicle membrane. Cell junction, synapse, synaptosome.
- Information by UniProt
- Major synaptic vesicle protein p38 antibody
- MRX96 antibody
- MRXSYP antibody
ab8049 staining Synaptophysin in Mouse brain tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with 2% BSA for 10 minutes at 21°C; antigen retrieval was by heat mediation in a citric acid. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100) for 16 hours at 21°C. A Biotin-conjugated Goat anti-mouse IgG polyclonal (1/300) was used as the secondary antibody.
All lanes : Anti-Synaptophysin antibody [SY38] (ab8049) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Human brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab29466)
Lane 2 : Brain (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Mouse IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed at 1/3000 dilution
Predicted band size: 34 kDa
Observed band size: 38 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab8049 staining MAFA in human colon tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with 1% BSA for 10 minutes at 21°C; antigen retrieval was by heat mediation in citric acid. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100 in TBS/BSA/azide) for 16 hours at 21°C. A Biotin-conjugated goat anti-mouseIgG polyclonal (1/300) was used as the secondary antibody.
The pictures show immunohistochemical staining of normal mucosa and neuroendocrine tumour of the small intestine. The antibody (ab8049) stains positive in a 1:10 dilution in nerve cells of the colon as well as some cells in normal colon mucosa and some neuroendocrine tumors of the digestive tract. Staining protocol: Mouse monoclonal to Synaptophysin (ab8049), diluted 1:10 in PBS plus BSA, 60 min at room temperature,
secondary antibody: HRP solution with anti mouse polyclonal antibodies, 30min. DAB staining 10 min; Hematoxylin 30 sec.
These images were kindly supplied as part of the review submitted by Karin Birkenkamp-Demtroeder.
Overlay histogram showing PC12 cells stained with ab8049 (red line). The cells were fixed with methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab8049, 1/20 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a decreased signal in PC12 cells fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween used under the same conditions.
ab8049 は 109 報の論文で使用されています。
- Kazemi L et al. Superior Synaptogenic Effect of Electrospun PLGA-PEG Nanofibers Versus PLGA Nanofibers on Human Neural SH-SY5Y Cells in a Three-Dimensional Culture System. J Mol Neurosci N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32436197
- Assis AD et al. Angiotensin-(1-7) receptor Mas antagonist (A779) influenced gliosis and reduced synaptic density in the spinal cord after peripheral axotomy. Peptides 129:170329 (2020). PubMed: 32437718
- Amaral AU et al. Acute lysine overload provokes marked striatum injury involving oxidative stress signaling pathways in glutaryl-CoA dehydrogenase deficient mice. Neurochem Int 129:104467 (2019). PubMed: 31121257
- Xu ZX et al. Caspase-2 promotes AMPA receptor internalization and cognitive flexibility via mTORC2-AKT-GSK3ß signaling. Nat Commun 10:3622 (2019). PubMed: 31399584
- White MA et al. Sarm1 deletion suppresses TDP-43-linked motor neuron degeneration and cortical spine loss. Acta Neuropathol Commun 7:166 (2019). PubMed: 31661035