Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Synapsin I - Synaptic Marker
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Guinea pig, Cow, Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Synapsin I antibody - Synaptic Marker
Synapsin I 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Synapsin I - Synaptic Marker
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Guinea pig, Cow, Human
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Cow Synapsin I.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.24% HEPES, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.0001% BSA, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa.|
機能Neuronal phosphoprotein that coats synaptic vesicles, binds to the cytoskeleton, and is believed to function in the regulation of neurotransmitter release. The complex formed with NOS1 and CAPON proteins is necessary for specific nitric-oxid functions at a presynaptic level.
関連疾患Defects in SYN1 are a cause of epilepsy X-linked with variable learning disabilities and behavior disorders [MIM:300491]. XELBD is characterized by variable combinations of epilepsy, learning difficulties, macrocephaly, and aggressive behavior.
配列類似性Belongs to the synapsin family.
翻訳後修飾Substrate of at least four different protein kinases. It is probable that phosphorylation plays a role in the regulation of synapsin-1 in the nerve terminal. Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
細胞内局在Cell junction > synapse. Golgi apparatus.
- Information by UniProt
- Brain protein 4.1 antibody
- SYN 1 antibody
- SYN 1a antibody
Anti-Synapsin I antibody - Synaptic Marker (ab8) + Rat brain tissue lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size: 80 kDa
Observed band size: 78 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab8 は 38 報の論文で使用されています。
- De Paepe B et al. Myo-Inositol Transporter SLC5A3 Associates with Degenerative Changes and Inflammation in Sporadic Inclusion Body Myositis. Biomolecules 10:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32235474
- Liu X et al. miR-134-5p/Foxp2/Syn1 is involved in cognitive impairment in an early vascular dementia rat model. Int J Mol Med 44:1729-1740 (2019). PubMed: 31545395
- Siemsen BM et al. Effects of Methamphetamine Self-Administration and Extinction on Astrocyte Structure and Function in the Nucleus Accumbens Core. Neuroscience 406:528-541 (2019). PubMed: 30926546
- Kullmann FA et al. Serotonergic paraneurones in the female mouse urethral epithelium and their potential role in peripheral sensory information processing. Acta Physiol (Oxf) 222:N/A (2018). PubMed: 28719042
- Hansen SN et al. Long term Westernized diet leads to region-specific changes in brain signaling mechanisms. Neurosci Lett 676:85-91 (2018). WB ; Guinea pig . PubMed: 29655945