Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Synapsin I - Synaptic Marker
- Suitable for: ICC, ICC/IF, WB, IP, IHC-FoFr, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Guinea pig, Cow, Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Synapsin I antibody - Synaptic Marker
Synapsin I 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Synapsin I - Synaptic Marker
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC, ICC/IF, WB, IP, IHC-FoFr, IHC-Fr, IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Guinea pig, Cow, Human
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Cow Synapsin I.
- WB: Rat brain tissue lysate
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーConstituents: 0.24% HEPES, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.0001% BSA, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration. 1 ug will quantitatively immunoprecipitate all synapsin in 200 ug of rat brain.|
|IHC-FoFr||Use a concentration of 0.1 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Antigen retrieval is not essential but may optimise staining.|
機能Neuronal phosphoprotein that coats synaptic vesicles, binds to the cytoskeleton, and is believed to function in the regulation of neurotransmitter release. The complex formed with NOS1 and CAPON proteins is necessary for specific nitric-oxid functions at a presynaptic level.
関連疾患Defects in SYN1 are a cause of epilepsy X-linked with variable learning disabilities and behavior disorders [MIM:300491]. XELBD is characterized by variable combinations of epilepsy, learning difficulties, macrocephaly, and aggressive behavior.
配列類似性Belongs to the synapsin family.
翻訳後修飾Substrate of at least four different protein kinases. It is probable that phosphorylation plays a role in the regulation of synapsin-1 in the nerve terminal. Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
細胞内局在Cell junction > synapse. Golgi apparatus.
- Information by UniProt
- Brain protein 4.1 antibody
- SYN 1 antibody
- SYN 1a antibody
Anti-Synapsin I antibody - Synaptic Marker (ab8) + Rat brain tissue lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size: 80 kDa
Observed band size: 78 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Mouse hippocampal primary neurons were fixed, permeabilised and
labeled with synapsin I antibody ab8 for 1 h at a dilution of 1:500, followed by FITC-conjugated anti rabbit IgG (left panel, green). Co-staining of the same specimen with another antibody against synapsin I (Cy3-conjugated secondary antibody; middle panel, red) confirmed the specificity of both antibodies for the antigen (right panel, yellow colocalisation).
These images were kindly supplied as part of the review submitted by Christian Specht.
ab8 staining Synapsin I in rat Hippocampal neurons from PO/P1 cells by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence. Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde and permeabilized with 0.1 % Triton. Samples were incubated with primary antibody, diluted 1/400, for 12 hours at 40C. An AMCA-conjugated donkey polyclonal to rabbit IgG was used at 1/500 dilution as secondary antibody.
Human Cultured Cells (neurons derived from iPSCs) stained for Synapsin I (red) using ab8 (1/400 dilution) and beta III Tubulin (green) in ICC.
ab8 は 36 報の論文で使用されています。
- Liu X et al. miR-134-5p/Foxp2/Syn1 is involved in cognitive impairment in an early vascular dementia rat model. Int J Mol Med 44:1729-1740 (2019). PubMed: 31545395
- Kullmann FA et al. Serotonergic paraneurones in the female mouse urethral epithelium and their potential role in peripheral sensory information processing. Acta Physiol (Oxf) 222:N/A (2018). PubMed: 28719042
- Hansen SN et al. Long term Westernized diet leads to region-specific changes in brain signaling mechanisms. Neurosci Lett 676:85-91 (2018). WB ; Guinea pig . PubMed: 29655945
- Hansen SN et al. Early Life Vitamin C Deficiency Does Not Alter Morphology of Hippocampal CA1 Pyramidal Neurons or Markers of Synaptic Plasticity in a Guinea Pig Model. Nutrients 10:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29890692
- Xie X et al. ß-actin regulates a heterochromatin landscape essential for optimal induction of neuronal programs during direct reprograming. PLoS Genet 14:e1007846 (2018). PubMed: 30557298