Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Sumo 3
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Arabidopsis thaliana
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Sumo 3 antibody
Sumo 3 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Sumo 3
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Arabidopsis thaliana
Recombinant full length protein (Arabidopsis thaliana).
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5317 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 12 kDa.|
機能Ubiquitin-like protein which can be covalently attached to target lysines either as a monomer or as a lysine-linked polymer. Does not seem to be involved in protein degradation and may function as an antagonist of ubiquitin in the degradation process. Plays a role in a number of cellular processes such as nuclear transport, DNA replication and repair, mitosis and signal transduction. Covalent attachment to its substrates requires prior activation by the E1 complex SAE1-SAE2 and linkage to the E2 enzyme UBE2I, and can be promoted by an E3 ligase such as PIAS1-4, RANBP2 or CBX4.
組織特異性Expressed predominantly in liver.
配列類似性Belongs to the ubiquitin family. SUMO subfamily.
Contains 1 ubiquitin-like domain.
翻訳後修飾Polymeric chains can be formed through Lys-11 cross-linking.
Cleavage of precursor form by SENP1, SENP2 or SENP5 is necessary for function.
- Information by UniProt
- Small ubiquitin like modifier 3 antibody
- Small ubiquitin related modifier 3 antibody
- Small ubiquitin-related modifier 3 antibody
Western blots of SUMO1 and SUMO3 antibody on arabidopsis extracts heat treated for the indicated times by moving them from 24 to 37 degrees C. The panel on the left was using ab5316, the panel on the right was using ab5317 - both antibodies were used at a dilution of 1/1000.Western blots of SUMO1 and SUMO3 antibody on arabidopsis extracts heat treated for the indicated times by moving them from 24 to 37 degrees C. The panel on the left was using ab5316, the panel on the right was using ab5317 - both antibodies were used at a dilution of 1/1000.
ab5317 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Cheng X et al. Sumoylation of Turnip mosaic virus RNA Polymerase Promotes Viral Infection by Counteracting the Host NPR1-Mediated Immune Response. Plant Cell 29:508-525 (2017). PubMed: 28223439
- Budhiraja R et al. Substrates related to chromatin and to RNA-dependent processes are modified by Arabidopsis SUMO isoforms that differ in a conserved residue with influence on desumoylation. Plant Physiol 149:1529-40 (2009). WB ; Arabidopsis thaliana . PubMed: 19151129
- Kurepa J et al. The small ubiquitin-like modifier (SUMO) protein modification system in Arabidopsis. Accumulation of SUMO1 and -2 conjugates is increased by stress. J Biol Chem 278:6862-72 (2003). PubMed: 12482876