Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Sumo 1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Arabidopsis thaliana
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Sumo 1 antibody
Sumo 1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Sumo 1
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Arabidopsis thaliana
Recombinant full length protein (Arabidopsis thaliana).
- Arabidopsis extracts that have been heat treated for for 30-120 mins by moving them from 24 to 37 degrees C. Recombinant SUMO1 is detectable at concentrations as low as 5ng/ml.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5316 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 12 kDa.|
機能Ubiquitin-like protein that can be covalently attached to proteins as a monomer or a lysine-linked polymer. Covalent attachment via an isopeptide bond to its substrates requires prior activation by the E1 complex SAE1-SAE2 and linkage to the E2 enzyme UBE2I, and can be promoted by E3 ligases such as PIAS1-4, RANBP2 or CBX4. This post-translational modification on lysine residues of proteins plays a crucial role in a number of cellular processes such as nuclear transport, DNA replication and repair, mitosis and signal transduction. Involved for instance in targeting RANGAP1 to the nuclear pore complex protein RANBP2. Polymeric SUMO1 chains are also susceptible to polyubiquitination which functions as a signal for proteasomal degradation of modified proteins. May also regulate a network of genes involved in palate development.
関連疾患Defects in SUMO1 are the cause of non-syndromic orofacial cleft type 10 (OFC10) [MIM:613705]; also called non-syndromic cleft lip with or without cleft palate 10. OFC10 is a birth defect consisting of cleft lips with or without cleft palate. Cleft lips are associated with cleft palate in two-third of cases. A cleft lip can occur on one or both sides and range in severity from a simple notch in the upper lip to a complete opening in the lip extending into the floor of the nostril and involving the upper gum. Note=A chromosomal aberation involving SUMO1 is the cause of OFC10. Translocation t(2;8)(q33.1;q24.3). The breakpoint occurred in the SUMO1 gene and resulted in haploinsufficiency confirmed by protein assays.
配列類似性Belongs to the ubiquitin family. SUMO subfamily.
Contains 1 ubiquitin-like domain.
翻訳後修飾Cleavage of precursor form by SENP1 or SENP2 is necessary for function.
Polymeric SUMO1 chains undergo polyubiquitination by RNF4.
細胞内局在Nucleus membrane. Nucleus speckle. Cytoplasm. Recruited by BCL11A into the nuclear body.
- Information by UniProt
- DAP1 antibody
- GAP modifying protein 1 antibody
- GAP-modifying protein 1 antibody
ab5316 は 29 報の論文で使用されています。
- Lin J et al. UL36 Encoded by Marek's Disease Virus Exhibits Linkage-Specific Deubiquitinase Activity. Int J Mol Sci 21:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32150874
- Liu Y et al. Defining the function of SUMO system in pod development and abiotic stresses in Peanut. BMC Plant Biol 19:593 (2019). PubMed: 31884953
- Wang H et al. Overexpression of a maize SUMO conjugating enzyme gene (ZmSCE1e) increases Sumoylation levels and enhances salt and drought tolerance in transgenic tobacco. Plant Sci 281:113-121 (2019). PubMed: 30824044
- Niu et al. SIZ1-Mediated SUMOylation of TPR1 Suppresses Plant Immunity in Arabidopsis. Mol Plant 12:215-228 (2019). PubMed: 30543996
- Wang H et al. The Maize Class-I SUMO Conjugating Enzyme ZmSCE1d Is Involved in Drought Stress Response. Int J Mol Sci 21:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31861556