Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [M09205] to Substance P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
製品名Anti-Substance P antibody [M09205]
Substance P 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rat monoclonal [M09205] to Substance P
Substance-P conjugated to BSA.
Substance P belongs to the tachykinin family. These are active peptides which excite neurons, evoke behavioral responses, are potent vasodilators and secretagogues, and contract (directly or indirectly) many smooth muscles.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーConstituent: Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
一次抗体 備考Substance P belongs to the tachykinin family. These are active peptides which excite neurons, evoke behavioral responses, are potent vasodilators and secretagogues, and contract (directly or indirectly) many smooth muscles.
機能Tachykinins are active peptides which excite neurons, evoke behavioral responses, are potent vasodilators and secretagogues, and contract (directly or indirectly) many smooth muscles.
配列類似性Belongs to the tachykinin family.
- Information by UniProt
- C-terminal-flanking peptide antibody
- Hs.2563 antibody
- neurokinin 1 antibody
ab7340 は 12 報の論文で使用されています。
- Green DP et al. A Mast-Cell-Specific Receptor Mediates Neurogenic Inflammation and Pain. Neuron 101:412-420.e3 (2019). PubMed: 30686732
- Nikaki K et al. Esophageal mucosal innervation in functional heartburn: Closer to healthy asymptomatic subjects than to non-erosive reflux disease patients. Neurogastroenterol Motil 31:e13667 (2019). PubMed: 31225933
- Meixiong J et al. Identification of a bilirubin receptor that may mediate a component of cholestatic itch. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30657454
- Davis MI et al. The cannabinoid-1 receptor is abundantly expressed in striatal striosomes and striosome-dendron bouquets of the substantia nigra. PLoS One 13:e0191436 (2018). IHC-P . PubMed: 29466446
- Colina C et al. Selective tracking of FFAR3-expressing neurons supports receptor coupling to N-type calcium channels in mouse sympathetic neurons. Sci Rep 8:17379 (2018). PubMed: 30478340