Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to Streptococcus pyogenes Group A Carbohydrate
- Suitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IP, WB
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Streptococcus pyogenes Group A Carbohydrate antibody
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to Streptococcus pyogenes Group A Carbohydrate
特異性Streptococcus Pyogenes Group A
アプリケーション適用あり: Dot blot, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IP, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Other species
Goats were intensely immunized, intravenously, with killed Streptococcus pyogenes vaccine Strain J17A4.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituent: 0.0268% PBS
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Serum was collected and antibody to the Group A carbohydrate was immunoaffinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9191 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
関連性Streptococcus pyogenes (Group A streptococcus) is a Gram-positive, nonmotile, nonsporeforming coccus that occurs in chains or in pairs of cells. Individual cells are round-to-ovoid cocci, 0.6-1.0 micrometer in diameter. Streptococci divide in one plane and thus occur in pairs or (especially in liquid media or clinical material) in chains of varying lengths. The metabolism of S. pyogenes is fermentative; the organism is a catalase-negative aerotolerant anaerobe (facultative anaerobe), and requires enriched medium containing blood in order to grow. Group A streptococci typically have a capsule composed of hyaluronic acid and exhibit beta (clear) hemolysis on blood agar.
ab9191 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Sumitomo T et al. Streptococcal Cysteine Protease-Mediated Cleavage of Desmogleins Is Involved in the Pathogenesis of Cutaneous Infection. Front Cell Infect Microbiol 8:10 (2018). IHC-P . PubMed: 29416987
- Hertzog BB et al. A Sub-population of Group A Streptococcus Elicits a Population-wide Production of Bacteriocins to Establish Dominance in the Host. Cell Host Microbe 23:312-323.e6 (2018). PubMed: 29544095
- Rush JS et al. The molecular mechanism of N-acetylglucosamine side-chain attachment to the Lancefield group A carbohydrate in Streptococcus pyogenes. J Biol Chem 292:19441-19457 (2017). PubMed: 29021255