製品名Streptavidin HRP (ready-to-use)
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
Streptavidin-HRP for use with biotinylated secondary antibodies during IHC / immunohistochemistry. Optimized, ready-to-use format.
This product was previously called Streptavidin-Peroxidase.
IHC protocol suitable for use with Streptavidin-HRP ab64269:
1. Deparaffinize and rehydrate formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue section.
2. Use appropriate antigen retrieval buffer or enzyme (primary antibody dependent) to treat sections. Wash 3 times in buffer.
5. Apply primary antibody in antibody diluent and incubate.
7. Apply streptavidin-HRP ab64269 and incubate for 10 minutes at room temperature.
9. Add enough drops of hematoxylin to cover the section. Incubate for 1 minute.
10. Rinse 7-8 times in tap water. Add mounting medium to cover the section.
Find complete IHC kits, and reagents for antigen retrieval, blocking, signal amplification, visualization, counterstaining, and mounting in the IHC kits and reagents guide.
保存方法Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.2% Proclin 300
Concentration information loading...
関連性Streptavidin peroxidase is used in a labeled streptavidin-biotin immunoenzymatic antigen detection system. This technique involves the sequential incubation of the specimen with an unconjugated primary antibody specific to the target antigen, a biotinylated secondary antibody which reacts with the primary antibody, enzyme-labeled streptavidin, and substrate-chromogen.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64269 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab64269 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Kolla S et al. Bisphenol S alters development of the male mouse mammary gland and sensitizes it to a peripubertal estrogen challenge. Toxicology 424:152234 (2019). PubMed: 31201878
- Petrovic R et al. Mouse strain and sex as determinants of immune response to trivalent influenza vaccine. Life Sci N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29859986
- Pokharel A et al. Asymmetric development of the male mouse mammary gland and its response to a prenatal or postnatal estrogen challenge. Reprod Toxicol 82:63-71 (2018). PubMed: 30315872
- LaPlante CD & Vandenberg LN Data describing lack of effects of 17a-ethinyl estradiol on mammary gland morphology in female mice exposed during pregnancy and lactation. Data Brief 14:337-343 (2017). PubMed: 28795111
- Khetarpal SA et al. A human APOC3 missense variant and monoclonal antibody accelerate apoC-III clearance and lower triglyceride-rich lipoprotein levels. Nat Med 23:1086-1094 (2017). PubMed: 28825717
- Wilson R et al. Single-Step Selection of Bivalent Aptamers Validated by Comparison with SELEX Using High-Throughput Sequencing. PLoS One 9:e100572 (2014). PubMed: 24963654
- Wang Y et al. Development of a sensitive ELISA to quantify apolipoprotein CIII in nonhuman primate serum. J Lipid Res 52:1265-71 (2011). PubMed: 21371998