Streptavidin タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
Binds to Biotin. Dissociation constant has not been measured.
タンパク質長Full length protein
製品の詳細Native Streptavidin protein (HRP)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7403 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)
Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections)
Horseradish peroxidase is conjugated to the streptavidin tetramer at ~1:1 molar ratio.
This product has been assayed against 1.0 µg of Biotinylated IgG in a standard capture ELISA using a peroxidase substrate as ABTS ab142041 as a substrate for 30 minutes at room temperature. A working dilution of 1:15,000 to 1:60,000 of the reconstitution concentration is suggested for this product. Optimal titers for other applications should be determined by the researcher.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.424% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, BSA
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- SA V1
- SA V2
関連性Streptavidin is a tetrameric protein purified from Streptomyces sp. that binds very tightly to the vitamin biotin with a Kd of ~ 10-14 mol/l. The high affinity recognition of biotin and biotinylated molecules has made streptavidin one of the most important components in diagnostics and laboratory kits.
IHC image of Histone H1 staining in a section of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded [human normal colon]*. The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6) for 30mins. The section was then incubated with ab11080, 1/1000 dilution, for 15 mins at room temperature. A goat anti-mouse biotinylated secondary antibody (ab6788, 1/1000 dilution), was used to detect the primary, and visualized using an HRP conjugated ABC system. Streptavidin HRP was used, ab7403 at a 1/10000 dilution. DAB was used as the chromogen (ab103723), diluted 1/100 and incubated for 10min at room temperature. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX. The inset negative control image is taken from an identical assay without primary antibody.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
The wells were coated with ab200699 at 1µg/ml at 50µl/well overnight at 4°C, followed by a 5% BSA blocking step for 2h RT. Human IgG3 (ab138703) was then added starting at 20 µg/ml and plasma/serum at 1:500 and gradually diluted 1:4, 50µl/well for 2h. Ab201248 was then added at 1:10,000 dilution, 50µl/well for 2h. A HRP-streptavidin (ab7403) was used at 1:10,000 dilution for 1h.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7403 は 27 報の論文で使用されています。
- Guo J et al. Detection and identification of O-GlcNAc-modified proteins using 6-azido-6-deoxy-N-acetyl-galactosamine. Org Biomol Chem 17:4326-4334 (2019). PubMed: 30976765
- Mitchell LA et al. PD-L1 checkpoint blockade delivered by retroviral replicating vector confers anti-tumor efficacy in murine tumor models. Oncotarget 10:2252-2269 (2019). PubMed: 31040917
- Zhang Y et al. TurboID-based proximity labeling reveals that UBR7 is a regulator of N NLR immune receptor-mediated immunity. Nat Commun 10:3252 (2019). PubMed: 31324801
- Pacini V et al. Identification of a pituitary ERa-activated enhancer triggering the expression of Nr5a1, the earliest gonadotrope lineage-specific transcription factor. Epigenetics Chromatin 12:48 (2019). PubMed: 31391075
- Sánchez-Salguero E et al. Infectious episodes during pregnancy, at particular mucosal sites, increase specific IgA1 or IgA2 subtype levels in human colostrum. Matern Health Neonatol Perinatol 5:9 (2019). PubMed: 31205733