Key features and details
- Assay type: Quantitative
- Detection method: Colorimetric/Fluorometric
- Platform: Microplate reader
- Assay time: 40 min
- Sample type: Cell Lysate, Food samples, Tissue Lysate
- Sensitivity: 4 µg/ml
製品名Starch Assay Kit
サンプルの種類Cell Lysate, Tissue Lysate, Food samples
検出感度> 4 µg/ml
検出範囲4 µg/ml - 2000 µg/ml
Abcam's Starch Assay Kit provides an easy, accurate assay to measure starch levels in a variety of samples. In the assay, starch is hydrolyzed to glucose which is oxidized to generate color (570 nm) and fluorescence (Ex/Em = 535/587 nm). The assay can detect starch at 0.0004 to 2 mg/ml.
Visit our FAQs page for tips and troubleshooting.
Starch is a complex carbohydrate consisting of a large number of glucose units. All plants contain starch, present as amylose, (linear α-1,4 linked polymer) and amylopectin, (highly α-1,6 branched α-1,4 polymer). Starch generally contains 0-25% amylose and 75-100% amylopectin.
Abcam has not and does not intend to apply for the REACH Authorisation of customers’ uses of products that contain European Authorisation list (Annex XIV) substances.
It is the responsibility of our customers to check the necessity of application of REACH Authorisation, and any other relevant authorisations, for their intended uses.
保存方法Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 ラベル 100 tests Development Buffer WM 1 x 25ml Development Enzyme Mix (Lyophilised) Green 1 vial Hydrolysis Buffer NM 1 x 25ml Hydrolysis Enzyme Mix (Lyophilised) Blue 1 vial OxiRed Probe in DMSO Red 1 vial Starch Standard (2.0 mg/ml) Yellow 1 x 100µl
関連性Starch is a complex carbohydrate consisting of a large number of glucose units. All plants contain starch, present as amylose, (linear alpha-1,4 linked polymer) and amylopectin, (highly alpha-1,6 branched alpha-1,4 polymer). Starch generally contains 0-25% amylose and 75–100% amylopectin.
ab83393 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Song Y et al. Regulation of Carbon Partitioning in the Seed of the Model Legume Medicago truncatula and Medicago orbicularis: A Comparative Approach. Front Plant Sci 8:2070 (2017). Functional Studies . PubMed: 29312368
- Castro PH et al. SIZ1-Dependent Post-Translational Modification by SUMO Modulates Sugar Signaling and Metabolism in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Cell Physiol 56:2297-311 (2015). PubMed: 26468507
- Mittal A et al. TOPOISOMERASE 6B is involved in chromatin remodelling associated with control of carbon partitioning into secondary metabolites and cell walls, and epidermal morphogenesis in Arabidopsis. J Exp Bot N/A:N/A (2014). Functional Studies . PubMed: 24821950
- Martin AR & Thomas SC Size-dependent changes in leaf and wood chemical traits in two Caribbean rainforest trees. Tree Physiol 33:1338-53 (2013). PubMed: 24336517