Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Spermidine
- Suitable for: ELISA, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Spermidine
特異性Reacts with spermidine and cross reacts with spermine.
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISA, IHC-P, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Spermidine conjugated to KLH.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7318 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/200 - 1/5000.|
関連性Spermidine is a polyamine compound was originally isolated from semen. It is found ribosomes and living tissues and has various metabolic functions.
ab7318 staining Spermidine in rat lungs by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/ PFA fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections). Tissue underwent fixation in 4% paraformaldehyde overnight and embedded in paraffin, heat mediate antigen retrieval was performed in target retrieval solution and sections were immersed in 3% hydrogen peroxide for 5 min to deplete the endogenous peroxidase activity. Sections were incubated in 1% bovine serum albumin in PBS for 30 min followed by primary antibody at room temperature for 2 h. A primary antibody Enhancer and HRP polymer were used according to the manufacturer's instructions. Left image show staining with ab7318 while the right one show staining with same procedure without primary antibody.
ab7318 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Yang K et al. Measuring non-polyaminated lipocalin-2 for cardiometabolic risk assessment. ESC Heart Fail 4:563-575 (2017). PubMed: 29154418
- Rossi G et al. Immunohistochemical expression of ornithine decarboxylase, diamine oxidase, putrescine, and spermine in normal canine enterocolic mucosa, in chronic colitis, and in colorectal cancer. Biomed Res Int 2015:172756 (2015). IHC-P . PubMed: 26550563
- Liao CP et al. Pneumocystis mediates overexpression of antizyme inhibitor resulting in increased polyamine levels and apoptosis in alveolar macrophages. J Biol Chem 284:8174-84 (2009). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 19158080